•𝐺𝑜𝐹• 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

《 Time skip to Christmas Eve 》

When the alarm clock in the Gryffindor Girls Dorm went off at 4pm, all the girls woke up feeling giddy. Since they had a lie in and knew they would have a busy night ahead of them, they sprung into action and immediately started their planning.

The first thing they did to start off the day was to take a shower, making sure they were clean. And seeing as there were 3 girls in the dorm (Lavender, Parvati and Padma had slept in their friends dorm instead), they had already planned out a timetable to make sure they weren't going off track or anything.

They also highlighted each others name on the said timetable so they'd know who was going to shower first, who was getting their hair and makeup done first, etc. 

They were definitely prepared.

So once everyone had showered, brushed their teeth, moisturised, etc. and were dressed in their dressing gowns, they then started on painting their nails. Cassia had dark green, Carla had royal blue and Hermione had light pink. They were also humming along to songs that were being played in the background through the radio.

And whilst they waited for their nails to dry, they gossiped about who they thought would be going together as dates tonight. They also wondered what the boys were doing.

Once their nails were dried completely, they laid out their dresses on their beds and got the heels, jewellery and makeup out. Cassia first started on Carla's hair whilst Hermione did the makeup.

It was then Hermione's time in the seat and Cassia did the makeup whilst Carla did the hair.

And when Hermione was done, she did Cassia's hair whilst Carla did the makeup. Each time they got done doing each others hair and makeup, the more excited they were for tonight.

But when they were finished on Cassia, they took a little break and snacked on some sweets they had gotten from the Hogsmeade trip. They also did some last minute wrapping to pass time.

When the clock read 8pm, they each helped get their dresses on and did it carefully so they didn't ruin the hair or makeup. And after nearly having a heart attack after Carla nearly ripped her dress when she bent down to put her heels on, she resulted in standing straight and putting the heels on instead.

The other two got their dresses and heels on fine and now they were putting their jewellery on at the last minute. Once they were all ready, they instantly freaked out again over how good each other looked.

It was weird to see each other all dressed up for the ball since they mostly just see each other in school uniform or normal clothes on a weekend or something. But it was a good weird.

They soon left the dorm and common room and made their way to the top of the stairs where they would descend and meet their dates. And when they reached it and waited behind a large pillar away from everyone's eyes, they began arguing on who would go down first.

Carla eventually playfully pushed Hermione forward and Hermione gave her a look when she had been pushed too far and was now standing above everyone. But she then smiled and shook her head when the brunette and redhead put their thumbs up and encouraged her to go down. 

Hermione slowly inhaled and then exhaled before blushing as everyone looked over at her and began whispering. She smoothed down her dress before placing a hand on the banister and walking down.

 She smoothed down her dress before placing a hand on the banister and walking down