•𝑃𝑆• 𝑇𝑤𝑜

(A/N: Uhh, this is a long chapter, because I wanted to put all the sorting in one chapter. And by long, I mean 3000+ words long.)

"First years over here! First years come here."

Cassia, along with every 1st Year student walked towards the half-giant. Some looked up at him and stared in awe, Cassia wondered what the man was called, but that was answered by the spectacled boy.

"Hagrid!"

The boy ran towards him and Hagrid smiled down and hugged him. Hagrid chuckled and responded.

"Harry, how are you?"

Harry smiled and was about to answer when he saw Cassia approach in his peripheral vision, he paused and stared at her. Hagrid noticed and grinned to himself as he suddenly got flashbacks of 1st Year James and Lily.

Hagrid shook off the thought and cleared his throat before announcing once all the 1st Years were in front of him.

"Right, follow me."

The students followed him and were wondering where he was taking them, but then he stopped at a deck that had many boats by the side of it. He announced.

"No more than four to a boat."

Cassia grabbed Carla and Samuel's hand and dragged them to an empty boat, they all sat in it and was joined by a shy looking boy. He sheepishly got in the boat and sat next to Cassia, fiddling with his fingers nervously. Cassia noticed this and tried to make him feel more comfortable.

"Hi, I'm Cassia, this is Carla and Samuel, what's your name?"

The boy looked up from his fingers and his eyes were wide. He stuttered out.

"Y-You want to know my name? N-No one ever wants to know my name."

Cassia frowned and felt sorry for the poor boy, she nodded and replied.

"Of course we want to know your name."

The boy hesitated before announcing.

"Well, I'm Neville Longbottom."

He winced and waited for them to laugh at his last name, but when he didn't hear any laughter, he straightened up and saw them looking at him with a friendly smile. Carla replied.

"It's nice to meet you, Neville."

Neville smiled back and finally felt comfortable. During that conversation, the boats were already on their way to Hogwarts and it was only a few seconds until it turned a corner to reveal Hogwarts, and in unison, every 1st Year student gasped in awe and stared at the massive castle that they were going towards. Cassia exclaimed in shock.

"Holy shit!" (A/N: Before you complain that she's "too young" to swear. Read my disclaimers.)

Sam, Carla and Neville laughed and Cassia had to shut her mouth as she was too busy staring at the castle in awe.

Soon, the boats arrived and everyone got out, well, Cassia was the last one to exit the boat as Harry stood with his hand out, and so did Sam. Cassia paused and looked at the two boys in front of her. When the boys saw that they both did the same, they glared at each other.

Cassia took Sam's hand and thanked him, causing Sam to smirk at Harry's annoyed face and follow Cassia as she joined the rest of the group. Hagrid led them into the castle and left as they all started walking up the stairs, murmuring as they saw a stern looking woman stood at the top with her head high.