•𝑃𝑜𝐴• 𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

(A/N: A longggg chapter ahead.)

A couple of months have passed and now, sitting in the Gryffindor Common Room during a free lesson, Cassia was peacefully reading a book. Carla was sat next to Cassia with her legs on her best friend's lap as she was painting her nails. But an annoyed Carla exclaimed.

"For Godric's sake, Potter. Give me a warning before you bloody sit down on the sofa so aggressively, I've smudged my nail polish now!"

Cassia chuckled but sighed heavily when Harry stared at her, she asked impatiently.

"Well, quit staring. What do you want?"

Harry revealed a big box and a small box before pushing Carla's legs off of Cassia's lap and placing the gifts there instead, he then responded.

"I've got you two gifts this time, no reason. Just wanted to get you them."

Cassia narrowed her eyes and placed a bookmark into her book and closed it before putting it to the side. She fidgeted in her seat and moved her hair to the side before opening the small box first. It revealed a sliver lock necklace and Harry pulled out a silver key necklace.

 It revealed a sliver lock necklace and Harry pulled out a silver key necklace

He stated softly.

"You wear the lock necklace and I wear the key one, so that now, I have the key to your heart."

Cassia grimaced slightly at the cheesiness and went onto the next one.

Cassia's eyes widened and she exclaimed.

"I've been wanting these books! How did you know, I haven't told anyone that I like the Sherlock Holmes books?"

Harry smirked and muttered.

"I overheard you mumbling to yourself in the library a while back."

Cassia's eyebrows furrowed, a little freaked out. So she asked.

"Were you following me?"

Harry's eyes widened and he shook his head rapidly.

"No, no, no. It was just a coincidence that we were in the library at the same time."