•𝑃𝑆• 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

As she had a free lesson, Cassia went to the owlery to write a letter to her parents to tell them everything that has happened so far, and when she got there, she got some parchment, ink and a quill out of her bag and began to write.

Dear Mum and Dad (and Jasmine),

Thank you for sending the brownies, my friends really enjoyed them and so did I. I've got a few things to tell you, I got into Gryffindor. That's the house of the brave, courageous and much more, the emblematic animal is a lion and the house colours are red and gold.

I had my first few lessons today and I enjoyed all of them, I even got points from one of the supposed meanest teacher, he doesn't seem that bad to be honest, I have a feeling he just hates people. There was also a flying lesson today and I saved my friends Remebrall (that's a ball where if the smoke turns red, it means you have forgotten something. Neville forgets quite easily), and I got put on the Gryffindor Quidditch team. I'll have to use the schools broom even though they're quite battered from many people using them, but I don't mind. I'll probably get my own broom once I'm older, and thankfully, the girls on the team have given me their Quidditch gear that they had when they were younger, and surprisingly, it fits me, so that's good. I wish you could come to the first match, I would love to see your faces at the game and all it's rules and such. But it's fine that you can't.

Anyway, everything is going good so far and Sam says hi too, also, my new friend, Carla, says hello and can't wait to meet you. We've got a group name that most people call us already, we're called the "Diamond trio". Quite a good name for us, if I must say so myself.