•𝐺𝑜𝐹• 𝑇𝑒𝑛

The first Triwizard task is today and everyone was looking forward to it. They all wrapped up because it was freezing cold and they were gonna be outside for however long this task will take.

Hermione had sneaked off to the champions tent to say good luck to Harry and she came back a couple minutes later with a red face. She announced to the girls who were confused as to why she looked embarrassed.

"Dumbledore caught me and called me out in front of everyone."

The girls laughed and shook their heads, they and everyone else waited a good 5 minutes before the adults came back out and sat in their seats. The canon soon went off and out came Krum, he did quite well and was only grazed a little bit. Cassia knew he'd get quite a high score.

Fleur was next and Cassia felt sorry for her because she managed to get burned quite a bit and got tripped up by the dragon a couple of times. It was quite messy and Cassia hoped that she wouldn't come last.

Cedric was next and everyone watched as the fire from the dragon nearly hit him a few times. He was confident, but the size of the dragon obviously put him off quite a bit. However, after a few minutes, he finally got the egg. He smiled and held the egg up in victory as everyone was chanting his name and cheering for him.

Harry was the last one to go and Cassia grimaced as he struggled quite a bit at first, but it wasn't until he summoned his broom and flew away. And if that wasn't entertaining, it got worse when the dragon managed to break free and everyone watched as it flew after him.

The dragon tamers, including Charlie Weasley were extremely freaked out and didn't know what to do as this had never happened before. But everyone waited in the cold, anxiously waiting to see what happens next.

After waiting for what felt like hours, a figure flying in the air was seen and everyone began cheering as Harry flew into the arena and grabbed the golden egg in his arms. More cheers erupted, just like the other three times. And even though she wouldn't voice this, Cassia was glad that he had come back in one piece. His face was cut a little and his arm did look quite injured after it had been slashed by the dragons tail.

After all the scoring was made, Cedric came first with forty-seven points, Harry was second with forty-five, Krum came third with fourty and Fleur came last with twenty-five.

Every Gryffindor student entered the common room and crowded around Harry, cheering for him. Fred and George had Harry on their shoulders and they were exclaiming excitedly. Cassia chuckled and leant against the door frame next to Carla.

Seamus asked if Harry could open his egg and the spectacled boy agreed, but when he did open the egg, the loudest, ear deafening scream came out and made everyone wince and cover their ears. And because of the loud noise, Fred and George dropped Harry, he luckily landed on his feet.

Harry quickly shut the egg and a few jumped at the sound of Ron's annoyed voice.

"What the bloody hell was that?"

Everyone turned towards Ron and there was an awkward silence, Fred muttered.

"Alright, everyone, go back to your knitting. This is gonna be uncomfortable enough without all you nosey sods listening in."

Everyone made themselves busy and Ron spoke to Harry first.

"I reckon you'd have to be barking mad to put your own name in the goblet of fire."

Harry scoffed and replied.

"Caught on have you? Took you long enough."

Ron defended himself.

"Wasn't just me who thought you'd done it, everyone was saying it behind your back."

Harry sighed and responded sarcastically.

"Brilliant, that makes me feel loads better."

Ron let out a laugh and pointed out.

"At least I warned you about the dragons."

Harry's eyebrows furrowed and he muttered.

"Hagrid warned me about the dragons."

Ron stood up straighter and shook his head whilst replying.

"Oh, no, no, I did. Don't you remember? I told Hermione to tell you that Seamus told me that Dean told Parvati that Hagrid was looking for you. Seamus never actually told me anything, so it was really me all along. I thought you'd be alright, you know, after you figured that out."

Harry let out a laugh and asked incredulously.

"Who could possibly figure that out? That's completely mental."

Ron smiled before replying.

"Yeah, it is, isn't it. Suppose I was a bit distraught."

The boys chuckled and Hermione glanced at Carla and Cassia before muttering a "boys" in bewilderment at how they had just made up.

For the rest of the evening, the Gryffindor's partied, eventually joining with the Hufflepuff's as their champion, Cedric, had been scored first place.