•𝑃𝑆• 𝑇𝒉𝑟𝑒𝑒

Cassia was woken up by Carla rolling around on her bed, the brunette exclaimed.

"Wake up, Cass. Wake up! Wake up! Wake uppppp! First day of lessons start today, so get up."

Cassia groaned as Carla's elbow dug into her rib, she stated sternly.

"I will give you 5 seconds to get off me before I drown you in the shower. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1-"

Carla immediately rolled off the bed and yelped as she landed on the ground with a thud, she then instantly got up and mumbled as the girls were looking at her in amusement.

"I'm okay, I'm okay."

Cassia chuckled and sat up, yawning and stretching as her body felt stiff, she winced as she heard and felt her bones crack a little. But she eventually got out of bed and started her routine.

Shower, brush teeth and comb hair whilst drying off, moisturise, get dressed, prepare bag for the day, put on shoes, look in the mirror to see how she looks and then leave for the Great Hall for breakfast.

But right now, Cassia was looking in the mirror to see if she looked okay to start the day, she smiled at how neat her uniform is. But then she noticed that she forgot to put the bracelet her mother gave her on her 11th birthday around her wrist, so she did that.

Satisfied, Cassia links her arm with Carla's and they leave the dorm to go to the Great Hall for breakfast

When they arrive, they both sit next to each other and immediately pile their plate with food. And as they were eating, their head of Gryffindor, Professor McGonagall, goes around and hands the students their time table, and as she does that, she glances at Harry Potter, who keeps getting distracted by Cassia, who peacefully eats her toast whilst laughing at a joke Carla had told her.

She just shakes her head and hides a small smile as she continues going down the long table handing out timetables.

When Cassia and Carla receive theirs, they look at the first lesson to see that it's Transfiguration. They both smile and before Cassia could voice her excitement, the bell rings, signalling that it's time for the first lesson of the day, which makes everyone start to get up and head to their lessons.

Cassia and Carla, along with Hermione, Neville, Dean and Seamus end up being the first there, they sit in their seats and wondered where the teacher was, but Cassia couldn't help but notice a tabby cat sat on the table.

When Cassia made eye contact with the said cat, her eyes widened when the cat winked. It took her aback, but as she looked closer, she noticed that around the eyes of the cat, it had a slight shape of glasses. So she put two and two together and let out a breath of disbelief when she acknowledged that the cat is indeed Professor McGonagall.

She resorted in not telling Carla and waiting to see if she noticed too, but she didn't. After getting over her disbelief, Cassia began to copy down the words on the board onto her parchment.