•𝐶𝑜𝑆• 𝑂𝑛𝑒

A new term for Hogwarts is coming up soon and Cassia was more than excited. Not just for Hogwarts, but because today, she will be taking her mum and dad to Diagon Alley for the first time to get her school supplies.

So, after entering the Leaky Cauldron and leading her parents to the back where the brick wall was already opened, they officially entered Diagon Alley. And to say that Azalea and Matthew were shocked, would be an understatement. They were looking around in awe at everything and taking in all the details.

Cassia smiled at her parents and led them inside Flourish and Blotts where she was met with Carla, Sam, Hermione, the Weasley's and the Potter's. At first, Harry didn't even see Cassia until Carla squealed loudly.

"Cass! You're here!"

Cassia smiled and chuckled as Carla launched herself at her best friend. As the two was hugging, both Harry and Sam were staring at Cassia. And Matthew noticed.

His eyebrows were furrowed and he had a stern expression on his face, but the expression then disappeared when Azalea nudged him and gave him a look.

Once the two finished hugging, Cassia then hugged Sam and then Hermione. Mrs Weasley announced as she looked at the redhead girl, slightly sad as she had tried countless times for a girl, but ended up having boys every time.

"Ah, you must be Cassia. My boys have told me all about you."

Cassia looked towards Mrs Weasley and smiled politely before responding.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs Weasley. And I hope it's all good things."

Molly smiled and Euphemia and Fleamont looked at the girl slightly and faltered as she looked too much like their deceased daughter-in-law, Lily. Euphemia stated after recovering.

"It's nice to meet the girl my grandson goes on so much about."

She smirked as Harry went red and exclaimed in embarrassment.

"Nan!"

Cassia bit back a laugh and responded.

"It's nice to meet you, Mrs Potter. And you too Mr Potter. Oh, this is my mum, Azalea, and my dad, Matthew. They're Muggles."

At the word "Muggles", Arthur's head turned quickly as he was scolding Fred and George. He mumbled.

"Did I just hear Muggles?"

Cassia held in a laugh and Ron facepalmed and mumbled.

"Oh, no. Here we go again."

Cassia watched in amusement as Arthur immediately asked them what the function of a rubber duck was. And as the adults were all talking in a quieter space, Cassia glanced at Harry and asked in confusion.

"Potter, why do you have soot all over your face?"

Harry blushed profusely and stuttered.

"I-uh-.. Well-um."

The others snickered at him and before anyone could speak, they all heard the voice of Draco Malfoy.

"I bet you loved that, didn't you, Potter? Famous Harry Potter, can't even go into a bookshop without making the front page."

Cassia looked at Carla from the side and asked as she looked confused.

"Have I missed something? Why is Malfoy so salty?"

Carla snickered and explained about Lockhart and such, Cassia let out an "ah" and rolled her eyes. Draco was gonna continue taunting Harry when his father came up behind him and stated.

"Now, now, Draco. Play nicely."

Draco sighed and was pushed to the side by his dad. Lucius turned to Harry and muttered.

"Mr Potter. Lucius Malfoy, we meet at last. Forgive me."

Lucius pulled Harry towards him and used his cane to move Harry's hair so it'd show his scar.

"Your scar is legend. As, of course, is the wizard who gave it to you."

Harry replied calmly.

"Voldemort killed my parents. He was nothing more than a murderer."

Harry pulled away and scowled as Lucius stated.

"You must be very brave to mention his name. Or very foolish."

Accidentally, Cassia and Hermione spoke at the same time.

"Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself."

Lucius turned to the two girls and continued.

"And you must be Miss Granger and Miss Taylor? Yes, Draco has told me all about you two. And your parents."

The two girls glanced at their parents to see them happily talking to each other before looking back at Lucius and glaring as he states.

"Muggles, aren't they?"

Cassia scoffed and announced.

"So what if they're Muggles? Just because you see them as nothing, doesn't mean we should too."

Draco added.

"But they're Muggles, they are nothing-"

Cassia put a hand up to shut him up and she stated sassily.

"Shut your trap, Malfoy. You'll probably be working for me when we're older, so watch what you say or I'll make you pay."

Draco rolled his eyes when he saw Harry staring at Cassia in awe. Lucius turned to the Weasley's, judging them.

"Let me see, red hair, vacant expressions, tatty, secondhand book. You must be the Weasley's."

He picked up Ron's book and grimaced at it. Arthur came up behind his kids and muttered.

"Children, it's mad in here. Let's go outside."

Lucius spoke to Arthur, slyly putting a book in Cassia's bag as she blocked out his talking and went over to her parents and payed for her books that she'd need for this year.

She piled them into her bag on top of another book that she didn't even know was in there.

When she got back, the Weasley's, Smith's, the Potter's and Hermione were walking out. So she, Azalea and Matthew followed. They all then went around Diagon Alley, getting stuff they need for their upcoming term at Hogwarts.