•𝐺𝑜𝐹• 𝑆𝑖𝑥

The next morning came and Cassia was in a really good mood. She didn't know why, but she just was.

So, as she was getting dressed eagerly,  Hermione and Carla looked at their best friend and then to each other with a smirk. Carla asked cheekily.

"Looking nice for Lyra, are you?"

Cassia looked up from tucking her shirt into her jeans and caught the two girls off guard as she smirked back and responded confidently.

"Yes I am, actually."

The two girls smiled and shook their head at Cassia who was checking herself out as she was finished.

Carla and Hermione both got ready too and linked pinkies as they left the dorm, the boys were already in the great hall so that's where they made their way to as well

When the Platnum Trio (named by Hogwarts students) entered the hall, Cassia smiled bashfully as she saw Lyra smiling at her. The other two girls then smirked when they noticed that Harry was staring at Cassia as he sipped some apple juice.

Harry then thought Cassia was smiling at him as he opened his mouth to smile back and accidentally made apple juice fall out of his mouth. Cassia scrunched up her nose in a grimace and Harry awkwardly tried to dry his lap.

Cassia rolled her eyes at him and the Trio sat at the Gryffindor table and began getting their breakfast. When McGonagall had come around handing out timetables, Lyra walked over to Cassia and asked as she stood behind the redhead.

"Good morning, Cassie. Wait, can I call you that?"

Cassia turned her head and blushed as the girl was looking down at her, she then nodded and swallowed her food as she nearly choked on it. Lyra responded with a smile.

"Good. Now, I've been given my timetable and I wanted to see if I have any classes with you?"

Cassia perked up and went to ask to look at Lyra's timetable when Harry piped up.

"Cass, I've got you a gift! Also, will you go out with me?"

Annoyed at the fact that she was interrupted before she even got the chance to speak, Cassia turned her head towards Harry and asked bitterly.

"Seriously? Didn't you see that I was going to talk? What is it now?"

She didn't mean to sound like a bitch, well... okay, she did, but that's because Harry was beginning to get on her nerves with the constant asking out and random gifts. However, at the same time, it made her smirk how shy could get even by looking at her

Harry didn't say anything and just smirked as he slid over a small white box. Cassia sighed loudly and pulled the top of the box off, looking at the silver butterfly necklace that was laying delicately on a silk base.

 Cassia sighed loudly and pulled the top of the box off, looking at the silver butterfly necklace that was laying delicately on a silk base

Cassia actually liked the necklace, but didn't say that as it would boost Harry's ego more.

"Thanks, Potter. And no, I will not go out with you."

She then slipped the necklace into her robe pocket and turned back to Lyra who had an amused look on her face. Cassia asked to see her timetable and the blonde passed it to her, Cassia looked carefully and a bright smile made its way onto her face as she announced.

"Well, would you look at that? We have every class together."

Lyra smiled widely and excitedly clapped her hands, Cassia chuckled and held in a "awe" as Lyra looked genuinely happy to have the same lessons as Cassia.

Cassia gave the excited girl her timetable back, and as she was about to speak, the bell went off. And in sync, Cassia, Carla and Hermione got up, grabbed their bags and looked to Lyra. Carla then stated.

"Come on then, love. We're going to the first class."

Lyra smiled gratefully as she linked arms with Cassia and Carla and Hermione linked hers with Cassia's other arm. The four girls then strutted their way out of the great hall and gossiped as they made their way to Professor Moody's class.

Lyra asked curiously.

"Does that Potter guy do that all the time, ask you out and give you random gifts? You seemed irritated by him."

Cassia let out a laugh and explained.

"Yeah, he's been doing it ever since 1st Year. He seems to think that if he keeps giving me gifts, that I would just magically change my mind, run up to him and beg him to be my boyfriend. I mean, yeah, he's quite good looking, but his ego and arrogance is highly annoying and it makes him look and sound like a dick. Huge turn off."

Lyra let out a loud laugh and stated incredulously.

"Wow, he sounds so desperate. But it is actually quite cute how he seems so persistent in getting you to go out with him."

Carla then interjects.

"Oh, trust me, Lyra. That boy would do anything and everything to try and make Cass his, he's been pining after her since 1st Year. And the fact that he hasn't given up yet no matter how many times Cassia has rejected him, is quite funny."

Hermione nodded along and added.

"Yeah, and when he's with Ron and I, he cannot stop talking about her. It's "Cassia this", "Cassia that", "Oh, Cassia looks wonderful today, I wish she could be mine", "Do you think she'll give in soon? She has to, I'm too handsome for her not to go out with me". It's hilarious but irritating at the same time."

Cassia let out a loud groan of complaint and Lyra giggled in amusement. Cassia then inputted.

"Oh, please. Potter could give me a love potion and I'd still say no."

She then stopped walking, causing the others to as well as her eyes widened and she exclaimed in panic.

"Oh, Godric! He better not give me a love potion, I've heard that those things actually work. I don't want to be all lovesick over Potter, yuck!"

She made a gagging noise and the three girls shook their head at her, but then reassured her that he wouldn't. Cassia still didn't know what to feel about that, but she ignored it and instead thought of something else instead. Take Lyra for an example.

The blonde was already looking at Cassia's face as she held a frown, worried that Harry would actually try to smuggle her a love potion. But she shook it off and planted a fake smile on her lips, like she was trying to forget about her thoughts. Lyra noticed and was about to ask if the redhead was okay when they reached Moody's class and entered.

Carla and Hermione rushed to sit next to each other and both winked at Cassia as the two chairs left were for her and Lyra. Cassia playfully glared at them, but couldn't help but smile when Lyra politely let her sit first.

The two girls sat next to each other, arms on the desk, close together whilst they waited for the teacher to arrive.