•𝐶𝑜𝑆• 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

For a month, Cassia has been writing in the diary that she randomly found. She non-stop ranted in it, from about how annoying and arrogant Harry Potter was, to how well she was doing in school.

However, unexpectedly, someone wrote back to her.

They said that their name is Tom Riddle and that they needed Cassia to do something for them. But before Cassia could ask what, she was suddenly taken over by someone and was completely controlled.

One minute she was in her bed, the next she was speaking Parseltongue, opening the Chamber of Secrets and then writing on a wall in blood.

Of course she didn't know what she was doing, but once she had finished being controlled for the time being, her memory was getting quite cloudy.

Feeling incredibly weirded out, Cassia left the dorm to go to the Halloween feast, but instead found everyone walking away. So, she curiously followed them and stayed at the back.

When everyone had stopped, Cassia halted, alarmed to see that there was writing written in blood on the wall. It read;

The Chamber of Secrets has been opened, enemies of the Heir... beware.

Cassia then gasped as she saw her hands covered in a dried up red substance, very similar to the one on the wall. She quickly shoved her hands into her pockets and glared at Draco as he stated.

"Enemies of the Heir, beware. You'll be next, Mudbloods."

Cassia was way too tired to try and attack Draco this time and she just stared at a petrified Mrs Norris, thinking to herself.

Did I do that?

The sound of Filch's voice interrupted her thoughts.

"What's going on here? Go on, make way, make way."

The look on Filch's face when he saw his cat made Cassia guilty, even if she wasn't sure it was her or not. But she felt pretty guilty as she had the evidence of the blood on the wall on her hands.

Filch turned to Harry, who was standing close to Mrs Norris, making him look like the culprit. He instantly started to blame Harry.

But, thankfully, Dumbledore appeared.

"Argus!"

Students moved so Dumbledore, McGonagall and some other professor's could walk through. Dumbledore continued.

"Argus, I.."

He trailed off and then looked at the wall, Dumbledore then sternly demanded.

"Everyone will proceed to their dormitories immediately, everyone except you three."

Harry, Hermione and Ron paused and everyone else began to walk away. Cassia rushed towards her dorm and immediately ran into the bathroom to wash her hands.

After scrubbing her hands quite roughly, all of the dried up blood was finally off of her hands.

Cassia then flushed the toilet and exited the bathroom to make it seem like she was just using the toilet as the other girls were in the dorm. They looked at her and Carla asked.