•𝐶𝑜𝑆• 𝐸𝑖𝑔𝒉𝑡

After what had happened at the Duelling Club, everyone's been avoiding Harry and whispering about him, making up rumours and such. And some even have gone up to Cassia and asked if she was okay, to which she just nodded and fidgeted uncomfortably.

Harry has also tried countless times to apologise and tell her the truth, but every time, Carla and Sam have glared at him and pulled her away.

Cassia didn't really know how to feel, well, she was confused since why would Harry turn a snake on her if he was infatuated with her? Even Tom thought it was weird, but at the same time, he was more interested. Which also means he had took control over her again. And this time, two people were petrified.

Justin Finch-Fletchley and Nearly Headless Nick.

More whispers and looks were pointed at Harry and he was getting frustrated.

However, now it was Christmas and Cassia was just minding her own business as she walked into the girls bathroom to empty her bowels. But what she was seeing, was something different.

Harry, Ron and Hermione were also there, but they had a jar in each hand. They were about to drink whatever was in it when they saw a confused and concerned Cassia. She asked curiously.

"What the hell have I just walked in on?"

The Golden Trio glanced at each other in panic, but Cassia smirked and continued.

"You're using Polyjuice Potion to turn into Slytherin's so you can interrogate Malfoy about the Heir of Slytherin, am I right?"

The three nodded slowly and Hermione asked in shock.

"But how do you know?"

Cassia smiled and responded.

"You may think that you're being discrete, but you're not. Don't worry, I'm not going to snitch. I am, however, intrigued about who you are turning into."

Hermione added.

"Well, why don't you wait and see?"

Cassia nodded and sat on a sink, ignoring a chill that went down her spine when she did. The Golden Trio then reluctantly gulped down the thick substance and gagged. They dropped the jars and Hermione and Ron ran off into some stalls to finish the transition whilst Harry stayed where he was.

Cassia watched in amusement when Harry began turning into Goyle, her nose scrunched up at the sight of his face bubbling and such. But chuckled when Harry was looking into the mirror, shocked at what he was seeing.

Once he had finished turning into Goyle, he looked at Cassia to find her sighing in boredom. He then apologized.

"I'm sorry for what happened at the Duelling Club, I was trying to tell the snake to get away from you, but he just kept going towards you."

Cassia looked at Harry, slightly disturbed that he was now Goyle, and replied.

"It's okay, I read up about Parseltongue, I know what you were doing. But this still doesn't mean I like you, I still very much hate your guts."

Harry chuckled and shook his head, he was about to speak when Ron, or should I say, Crabbe, came out. He looked at his hands and then at Harry, asking cautiously.

"Harry?"

Harry responded.

"Ron."

The two stood opposite each other and Ron exclaimed in shock.

"Bloody hell!"

Harry stated.

"We still sound like ourselves, you need to sound more like Crabbe."

Ron cleared his throat and repeated in a voice that sounded like Crabbe's.

"Bloody hell."

Harry nodded and added.

"Excellent."

Ron then asked.

"But where's Hermione?"

Hermione answered from inside of her stall.

"I don't think I'm going, you go on without me."

Cassia sat up at Hermione's worried tone and Harry asked.

"Hermione, are you okay?"

Hermione replied.

"Just go, you're wasting time."

The two boys looked to Cassia and she announced.

"You two go, I'll see to her. Don't get caught, you've already had detention once this year."

The boys nodded and ran off, when they were gone, Cassia jumped off the sink and walked over to Hermione's stall. She asked.

"Hermione, what's up?"

Hermione responded.

"I- um, there's a problem."

Cassia walked closer and asked.

"What kind of problem?"

Hermione opened the door and turned so Cassia could see her face, Cassia's mouth dropped and her eyes widened as Hermione looked like a cat.

"It wasn't a human hair I took from Millicent, it was her cat."

Cassia bit back a laugh and stared at Hermione in shock, she then stated.

"Uh, let's get you to Madam Pomfrey. I'll leave a message for the boys so they know where you've gone."

Hermione nodded and Cassia wrote a small message on some parchment and stuck it to the mirror. She then put a charm on Hermione so she couldn't be seen as they walked towards the Hospital Wing. When they got there, the charm wore off and Poppy looked taken aback. Hermione begged immediately.

"Please don't ask."

Poppy nodded and got to work on trying to get Hermione back to herself, she shooed Cassia out and Cassia went back to her dorm.

She began writing in the diary and things had turned for the worse when she put two and two together and suspected that it was the diary that kept making her get controlled. It also didn't help that Tom was telling her that she was the one petrifying the Muggle-borns and taunting her.

She didn't believe him at first, but it did actually make sense as every time she had woken up after getting controlled, it was around the same time as someone had gotten petrified, and that time where she found dried up blood on her hands at the same time blood was on the wall.

So the first thing she thought of was to try and throw it away, accidentally throwing it at Myrtle as she was rushing and panicking. Not thinking about who would find it.