•𝑂𝑜𝑡𝑃• 𝑂𝑛𝑒

Today is a very important day.. Sirius and Remus' wedding day to be exact.

And with Cassia and Carla being the bridesmaids, they are currently getting dressed.

"I love that we're wearing the same things. You're like my fraternal twin best friend."

Cassia chuckled at what Carla had said and mentally agreed with the brunette. She and Carla finished getting ready and grabbed the bouquet of lillies they were going to hold whilst walking down the aisle.

They both stood in front of their own mirror and smiled, liking what they were seeing.

"You girls ready?"

"You girls ready?"

The two girls turned their heads to see Euphemia Potter standing there with a grin on her face. They nodded and she complimented them.

"You two look absolutely lovely. Come on, it's nearly time."

Cassia and Carla thanked her and linked pinkies, following after the woman who then led them to the spot where they saw a nervous looking Sirius.

He looked handsome in his black and white suit, he even had a lily in his pocket that was magically dyed a wine red colour. The same colour as the girls dresses.

But his face brightened up when he saw his daughter and her best friend walking towards him. He each gave them a hug and got a little teary.

"You two look amazing, I'm so proud."

The girls smiled, thanked and complimented him back. Carla got tears in her eyes too, but she was extremely excited to see her parents get married.

Sirius then went back to being nervous as a song began playing, signalling that it was time to walk down the aisle. (A/N: You can pick a song that you think best connects Remus and Sirius.)

Euphemia and Sirius linked arms and stood at the front whilst Cassia and Carla stood behind, wearing massive smiles as they were just as happy. They were stood away from everyone else until it was time.

And since it was an outside wedding, the weather was exceptionally good. There was a light breeze and the sun was shining brightly. There was also a light chirping noise coming from the birds.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐻𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑅𝑒𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝐼𝑡𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 ● Harry Potter x OC (ON HOLD) 🎉