•𝑃𝑆• 𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

The people who went home for Christmas are back at Hogwarts and if it was more possible, Harry was even more clingy towards Cassia.

He even waited at the castle entrance for Cassia when she came back, and when he saw her, his eyes lit up and he stated.

"Hey, Cass. I hope you had a good Christmas."

Cassia glanced at the look on Carla's face and held back a groan before responding politely.

"Thank you, Potter. I had a great Christmas. Did you?"

Harry eagerly nodded and as he went to explain what happened, Sam ran up to Cassia and jumped on her back, causing her to squeal and yelp as the three then walked away, laughing with each other. Harry watched with a sad face and Ron and Hermione came up behind him and patted him on the shoulder.

Harry sighed and slowly walked towards the common room in a huff.

As Harry and Ron were in the library, Hermione came up to their table and slammed a book down. Cassia, Carla and Sam, who were behind a bookshelf minding their own business, overheard Hermione.

"I checked this book out weeks ago for a bit of light reading."

Harry and Ron gaped at the gigantic book and Ron asked incredulously.

"This is light?"

Hermione gave him a look and read out.

"Of course, here it is! Nicholas Flamel is the only known maker of the Philosopher's Stone."

Both Harry and Ron asked.

"The what?"

Hermione rolled her eyes and dissed them.

"Honestly, don't you two read?"

Cassia held in a snicker and Hermione continued.

"The Philosopher's Stone is a legendary substance with astonishing powers. It can transform any metal into pure gold and produces the Elixir of Life, which will make the drinker immortal."

The Diamond Trio's eyes widened and Ron asked again.

"Immortal?"

Hermione stated.

"It means you'll never die."

Ron then exclaimed as he defended himself.

"I know what it means!"

Harry obnoxiously shushed him and rolled his eyes at his bickering friends. He could feel someone's eyes on him, but when he turned, no one was there, causing him to furrow his eyebrows and then ignore it as Hermione carried on.

"The only stone currently in existence belongs to Mr Nicholas Flamel, the noted Alchemist, who last year celebrated his 665th birthday."

Sam let out a quiet "blimey" from behind Cassia, and he was going to talk again when they heard Hermione.

"That's what Fluffy's guarding on the third floor, that's what's under the trapdoor. The Philosopher's Stone."

The Golden Trio looked at each other before discussing plans to go to Hagrid's at night, and the Diamond Trio, made plans to follow them.

So when it turned night, the Cassia and Carla waited until the Golden Trio had left the Gryffindor Common Room before silently following them, also meeting up with Sam as he had come out of the Slytherin one.