•𝑃𝑜𝐴• 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟

Now at lunch time, Cassia ate her ham sandwich and minded her own business, but as she was eating, she overheard Pansy asking Draco if his arm hurt. He ended up getting it put in a sling even though it was only a small cut on his arm.

And Draco being Draco, he just had to exaggerate.

"It comes and it goes. Still, I consider myself lucky. Madam Pomfrey said another minute or two and I could've lost my arm. I can't do homework for weeks."

Cassia rolled her eyes at him and overheard Ron mutter bitterly.

"Listen to the idiot, he's really laying it on thick, isn't he?"

Harry nodded and responded.

"But at least Hagrid didn't get fired."

Hermione inputted too.

"Yeah, but I heard that Draco's father is furious. We haven't heard the end of this."

Almost immediately after Hermione had finished her sentence, Seamus came running up to the table and stood next to Cassia. He exclaimed.

"He's been sighted!"

Ron asked who and Seamus announced as everyone crowded around Bem and Cassia, who was sat next to each other.

"Sirius Black!"

Hermione asked as she read the page.

"Dufftown?"

Cassia added.

"That's not far from here."

She then tensed up as she felt Harry stand behind her and lean over with his hand on the table next to her so he could read it too.

Neville asked worriedly.

"You don't think he'd come to Hogwarts, do you?"

Bem spoke.

"With Dementors at every entrance?"

Seamus stated.

"Dementors? He's already slipped past them once, who's to say he won't do it again?"

Bem nodded and explained.

"That's right, Black could be anywhere. It's like trying to catch smoke. Like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands."

Cassia hummed and un-tensed when Harry stormed off. She looked at his back as he rushed off and she asked curiously.

"What's up with him?"

Hermione leaned close to Cassia and explained.

"The reason why Black escaped Azkaban is to come after Harry."

Cassia widended her eyes and she blew out a breath of disbelief. She then looked at Carla and was about to speak when the bell went off.

Carla and Cassia got up and linked arms as they made their way to their next lesson. This one has Lupin and as Carla walked into the room, she immediately felt a familiar connection to him, but didn't know why.

Once everyone was in the classroom, a wardrobe was stood in front of them, it occasionally shook and some backed up each time, wondering what was in there. And Lupin started the lesson.

"Intriguing, isn't it? Would anyone like to venture a guess as to what is inside?"

Dean spoke.

"That's a Boggart, that is."

Lupin praised him.

"Very good, Mr Thomas. Now, can anybody tell me what a Boggart looks like?"

Both Hermione and Cassia answer in unison.