•𝐺𝑜𝐹• 𝐸𝑖𝑔𝒉𝑡

"Come on, Neville. It's time to go watch people put their names in the Goblet of Fire."

Cassia softly shook Neville awake and he groaned as he was having such a good sleep. Cassia noticed he wasn't happy and suggested.

"You can go back to sleep if you want, I'll tell you everything that happened afterwards."

Neville shook his head and sat up, rubbing his neck. He responded.

"No, it's okay. Let's go."

Cassia nodded and got up, holding out her hands so that Neville could grab them and she could hoist him up. The two then linked arms and followed the rest of the friend group to the Great Hall.

When they got there, Hermione immediately pulled out a book and sat down before starting to read it, causing Cassia and Carla to shake their heads in disbelief but in amusement as well.

Cassia and Carla then sat on either side of Hermione and Lyra joined in as she sat closely next to a blushing Cassia. The boys did their own thing, mainly messing around, but they joined in with the clapping every time someone had put their name in the Goblet.

Both Cassia and Lyra were talking to each other when they heard someone egg on.

"Come on, Cedric. Put your name in!"

Cedric's friends playfully pushed him towards the age line and he chuckled as he entered it. He then turned to the Goblet and smoothly placed the paper that had his name on it, inside the Goblet. Everyone who was in the great hall clapped and Cassia held in a laugh as Ron tried to wave at Cedric, but the latter walked straight past the ginger as he didn't notice. Cedric and his friends then left the hall as they were patting him on the back.

Cassia went back to talking to Lyra when she heard two voices that cheered as they entered the hall.

"Yes!"

Fred and George ran into the hall holding something up in their hands. Students cheer and George announces.

"Well, lads, ladies and pals. We've done it."

Fred adds.

"Cooked it up just this morning."

Hermione pipes up in amusement.

"It's not going to work."

Fred and George looked at each other before going over to the four girls and squatting next to them. Fred asks.

"Oh yeah?"

George adds.

"And why is that, Granger?"

The four girls glance at each other and Hermione replies.

"You see this?"

She gestures to the ring around the Goblet and continues.

"This is an Age Line. Dumbledore drew it himself."

Fred mutters back.

"So?"

Hermione scoffs and carries on.

"So, a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a dodge as pathetically dimwitted as an Aging Potion."

Fred chuckles and declares.

"Ah, but that's why it's so brilliant."

George adds on.

"Because it's so pathetically dimwitted."

They both let out a laugh and stand up on a bench, they shake the vials a little before uttering to each other.