•𝑃𝑜𝐴• 𝑇𝒉𝑟𝑒𝑒

The next day, Cassia's muting spell had wore off and she was back to hearing the boys. They weren't as obnoxiously loud as they were last night, but they were definitely testing her nerves.

Anyway, with breakfast in her stomach and her timetable in bag. Cassia, along with Carla, made their way to Divination. And when they got there, Cassia had to park her arse on a small stool, causing her to almost fall back as there was no back rest and groaned when Harry had seen her, causing him to laugh loudly.

Soon, a voice shushed him and started to speak.

"Welcome, my children. In this room, you shall explore the noble art of Divination. In this room, you shall discover if you possess the Sight."

The woman stood up and instantly bumped into her table, causing a few students to chuckle. She then continued.

"Hello, I am Professor Trelawney. Together, we shall cast ourselves into the future. This term, we'll focus on Tessomancy, the art of reading tea leaves. So please, take the cup of the person sitting opposite you."

Carla and Cassia swapped cups and Trelawney asked everyone.

"What do you see? The truth lies buried like a sentence deep within a book, waiting to be read. But first, you must broaden your minds. First, you must look beyond."

Cassia tilted her head at the cup and spoke to Carla.

"So, you have a sun, which means great happiness and a bird which means you'll recieve some good news. Looks good for you."

Carla nodded and added.

"Well, for you, you have an apple, which means that you have good knowledge and are going to succeed every exam you have. And a cross, which means you're gonna suffer for something in the future. I wonder what you're going to suffer?"

Cassia snickered and stated.

"I'm gonna suffer from the existence of Potter and his constant asking out and random gifts."

Carla laughed as well and she was about to make a joke back when the sound of a cup getting slammed on a table and a shriek got their attention. They looked over to Harry's table to see Trelawney looking spooked. She muttered out.

"Oh, my dear boy. My dear, y-you have the Grim."

Seamus asked in confusion.

"The Grin? What's the Grin?"

Bem spoke up.

"Not the Grin, you idiot. The Grim."

He looked at his book and read out.

"Taking form of a giant spectral dog, it's amongst the darkest omens in our world. It's an omen.. of death."

Students started whispering and coming up with theories and Cassia rolled her eyes.

Because she was too spooked and freaked out, Trelawney ended the lesson quickly and shooed everyone out. Now, they were on their way to Hagrid's as his class is next.

As Cassia was too busy giving Fang a fuss, she ignored Hagrid as he called everyone to come closer and quit talking. But then she listened as he announced.

"I got a real treat for you today, a great lesson. So follow me."

Everyone followed him and Fang trotted happily by Cassia's side as she too followed. They got to a large opening outside the Forbidden Forest and was instructed to open their books to page 49.

And so everybody did that, but when Cassia got her book out of her bag, she sighed and realized that it was the Monster book of Monsters. She was a little creeped out as it looked like a spider but without the 8 legs. It was also furry with moving eyes and sharp teeth.