•𝐶𝑜𝑆• 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

It's now the next day and Cassia was still feeling drained, but she didn't know why.

Currently, she's sat on the sofa in the common room, resting her head on her hand and closing her eyes as they felt droopy. But then she heard the voice of the oh-so familiar, arrogant toe-rag.

"Hiya, Cass."

Cassia's eyes shot open and they landed on Harry, who was standing in front of her with a small smile on his face. She grumbled and rolled her eyes as she did not have the patience to deal with him. Especially because of the question he asks.

"Soooo, will you go out with me?"

Cassia glared at him and replied back.

"You literally spat Skele-Gro on me yesterday, Potter. And you ask me that? Are you out of your mind?"

Harry shrugged and got out a necklace from behind his back. He dangled it in front of her face and stated.

"And I apologized repeatedly. Besides, I got you this necklace as another apology because I felt bad. Although, you should be honoured because I spat on you."

Cassia looked at the necklace that was in front of her eyes and tried her hardest not to sigh heavily.

Cassia bit her tongue and stated.

"Well, Potter. Thank you for this bribe. But just because I actually like the necklace, doesn't mean I'm going to go out with you. And I am most definitely not honoured that I got spat on by an absolute annoying and arrogant toe-rag. It just made me hate you even more."

She stood up from the sofa, yanked the necklace out of his hold and walked off with it whilst smirking.

Cassia then met up with Carla and Sam and told them about what had just happened. Carla laughed loudly and Sam snickered and stated.

"Poor boy is trying too hard."

Cassia chuckled and the three went to the Great Hall as there was gonna be a Duelling Club.

When they got there, there was a massive stage in the middle and students were on either side. Lockhart spoke as he walked onto the stage.

"Gather round, gather round. Can everyone see me? Can you all hear me? Excellent. In light of the dark events of recent weeks, Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little Duelling Club to train you all up in case you ever need to defend yourselves as I myself have done on countless occasions. For full details, see my publi-"

He got cut off by Cassia shouting in annoyance.

"No one cares, get on with the duel already!"

People looked at Cassia and Harry smirked to himself. Lockhart paused and cleared his throat before announcing.

"Right, let me introduce my assistant, Professor Snape."

Snape walked onto the stage slowly and Lockhart continued.