- 12: I came back for you -

#5 - streetfighter
Oh my god, this is literally unbelievable. Welcome to all the new readers.
I hope y'all enjoy.

*Hands over an Oreo*

Ryder's P.O.V.

"LET GO!" I yelled as Em's grip on my hair tightened.

"YOU LET GO FIRST!" She gritted out, referring to my hands tangled in her hair.

"Okay we let go at the same time." I growled, as I felt like she might actually rip my hair out.

"NO WAY! You deserve to be fucking bald." She retorted, as we balanced ourself on our knees, on the couch in her living room.

"YOU ARE EXAGGERATING!" I yelled in disbelief.

Yes, in her living room, on her couch were two grown humans, with their hands in each other's hair.

How did we end up like this?

Well...

***

*Half an hour ago*

"What do you wanna watch?" Miles asked plopping near the hand rest of the couch, placing a bowl of popcorn beside her, making me roll my eyes as I took a seat on the centre of the couch, also beside the bowl. "Actually, don't answer that. You don't get to choose."

My eyes snapped to hers. "What? Why?" I asked bewildered.

"Because" was her mature answer as she turned on the TV without sparing me a glance.

"So you won't answer any of my questions and you won't let me choose what we watch? I'm starting to think you don't like me very much." I said raising my eyebrows in amusement, trying to mask the fear of, my statement being true.

After Alec left, Miles turned to make popcorn, without sparing me so much as a glance.

When I asked her what that was about, she responded with lame excuses like, him being an ass, being tired and that maybe he hasn't been laid in a long time, but I didn't buy it.

Alec and I were never really, best friends, but he, at least didn't sound like he wants to give me a slow death when he spoke to me, back then. So I had a reason to be confused at his sudden outburst towards me.

We were debating on what we want to order for lunch, when Em's dad walked into the kitchen, now freshened up as we had small talks about my life.

He left Miles and I in the kitchen after a while, after grabbing a cup of coffee for himself.

I decided to try one more time to ask her about the bruise on her jaw, which now, had somehow disappeared. It's crazy, what girls are capable of doing, with make-up.

After earning nothing but glares and lame excuses I decided to let it be. I knew she was lying but I didn't push it, not wanting to make her uncomfortable.