- 42: You're a baby -

*Hands over an Oreo*

Hey lovelies!
Here's another chapter.
I hope you enjoy reading. I would love to know what you think of it though. Let me know in the comments.

 Let me know in the comments

Emily's P.O.V.

"What?" I frown in disbelief, trying to keep my voice as low as possible.

I was currently in the backyard, while everyone had walked back in. After Ryder stopped whimpering about his junior in pain, Dylan helped him on his feet.

The guilt was there but it was overpowered by the amusement I felt for the situation.

I was about to follow them inside when I got a call from Ron. I made sure that no one noticed me falling behind and stepped back to answer the call.

"Are you sure?" I repeated, voicing the disbelief that I felt.

"Yes! I've hacked into very secure intel because it was troubling me too. But honestly, even I didn't expect what I found." Ron said, breaking into a yawn.

I chuckled. "I knew you could do it. Your curiosity always works positively for me."

"I will not sit here and be exploited, mudhead." He yelled, in his usually irritated tone.

I simply chuckled. "You'll get your share as promised, don't worry."

"As I should, you troublesome mole!" He yelled, while I simply chuckled.

"And I'm guessing your answer remains the same for anger management?" I asked while he broke into yelling profanities.

"Alright. I'll call you later, grandpa!"

"You little-"

I hung up and tucked my phone in my pocket before walking into the house with the new hope of getting out of this gang situated.

Alex King huh?

I smirked.

*****

Ryder's P.O.V.

I can't help but feel like I messed up.

It's all wrong.

It was supposed to be perfect. I was supposed to take her on dates, treat her the way she's supposed to be treated.

Then I was supposed to confess to her about the undying love I have for her, since we were kids.

I didn't want to scare her.

But guess what I just did?

I scared her.

Why am I so useless?