- 16: He humiliated me -

*Hands over 2 Oreos*
Cuz you'll need it.

*Hands over 2 Oreos*Cuz you'll need it

Emily's P.O.V.

I know the voices in my head aren't real, but sometimes their ideas are absolutely awesome.

This felt like the perfect moment to quote Harley Quinn as I stand from my sitting position in front of the school, nodding my head at Lexi and started to make my way across the parking lot, dragging a baseball bat in my right hand, behind me.

The final bell rang about 5 minutes ago so there were a few students here, already, while the rest were slowly trickling out of the school.

As I dragged the bat across the parking lot with no care in the world, I could feel the air in the parking lot getting thicker, I could feel the gazes of the students turn to me and I could feel the anticipation grow.

I stopped as I reached my destination, and swung my bat up from the ground, so that it's now settled on my shoulder.

I heard gasps as they finally caught on to what's going on. More students were here now and they were all on their phones probably notifying everyone of what's about to go down here.

Good. I didn't miss my last class for nothing.

When I knew there was enough of a crowd around me to witness the madness, I slowly looked around with a smirk on my face.

'It's time to do, what I'm best at.'

I couldn't agree more.

With one last look at Jason's shiny Porsche, I took my stance, tightening my grip on the bat.

And then I swung.

*****

Ryder's P.O.V.

The first thing I noticed when I exited my last class was chaos, pure chaos.

I groaned as I noticed people running out of the school with phones in hand.

"What is even this school anymore?" Cole said voicing my thoughts, as he exits the class behind me.

In between the crowd, I saw a familiar blonde figure, elbowing her way through the crowd followed my two more familiar figures, making me frown.

Seriously? They need more drama for the day?

I extended my arms through the crowd grabbing Dylan and Mia while Cole did the same with Perri.

"And where do you think are you all rushing to?" I asked, so done with drama, already.

Dylan looked at me bewildering. "The real question is why are you not rushing where everyone else is?"