- 45: Yes, I'm a creep -

*Hands over a chocolate Oreo and m&ms*

Emily's P.O.V.

I honestly don't know why Alec even bothers to hide his relationship from me anymore. God, it's getting really old.

I don't know if it's exactly a relationship though, because it just consists of a lot of staring when the other one isn't looking.

I got off my bed, trying not to wake up Ryder who stayed over and refused to leave my side.

I let my thoughts wander as I stepped into the shower.

Even though I know what's going on, for sure, I'm not sure when Alec and Lex decided to exchange cooties with each other.

I remember the first day we all met. I straight up just didn't give a fuck and disappeared into my room but I didn't miss the way their eyes connected and they just stood there looking into each other's eyes, before I walked away.

I didn't think much of it but after a while, their behaviour towards each other grew less and less subtle to the point where I almost walked in on them multiple times doing whatever that's unholy.

The excuses and lies grew childish and stupid.

I sighed before stepping out of the shower and putting on some new clothes, carefully not to worsen my broken ribs situation.

Most of my wounds could be covered with a t-shirt with elbow length sleeves and the rest of the cuts on my face could be covered with some makeup.

We still had some time before we had to hurry for school so I decided against waking Ryder up right now. It was a tough day for him yesterday.

Even though I was the one beaten up.

'Eh...'

I walked towards the bed, where Ryder was sleeping on his stomach. He wasn't shirtless, sadly, so I couldn't stare at his insanely muscular back.

I crouched right in front of his face, to stare at his beautifull face as he slept in peace.

Yes, I'm a creep.

I couldn't restrain my hand from moving the hair that was on his forehead.

Even though his facial bone structure was a lot sharper and he had a light stubble on his face, I could still see the image of his 14 year old self, with the peaceful and carefree look.

I smiled as my gaze dropped from his voluminous eyelashes to his lips and I had to use every ounce of control in me to not lean in and basically violate his personal space.

I was happily staring at him with a smile on my face when a sudden sound of door opening made me stumble and fall on my ass.

I winced as I felt the effect of the fall on every one of my injuries.