- 44: It was a draw -

*Hands over an Oreo*

This song, because Bakugo is my ultimate love and also this is my alarm, FYI. (Please don't judge)

 (Please don't judge)

Emily's P.O.V.

"That's all you got?" I said, panting in process.

I wiped the blood dripping from my nose and wiggled my probably dislocated shoulder before taking a fighting stance again.

My legs were shaking with exhaustion but the fight wasn't over and I can't stop till Diana can still stand on her feet.

I heard her groan from where she was lying on the floor in a similar condition to mine.

So basically, after the whole throwing of challenges part, we mentally swore to win this match.

Almost like, it was long overdue.

I haven't had a match that lasted this long in a while and I haven't felt this kind of adrenaline either.

It hasn't been more than ten minutes since the match started but we have been constantly attacking and trying to stay on our feet.

I could see Diana's body shaking as she struggled to stand on her feet but it would be a lie if I said that I was in a better condition than her.

She finally stood on her feet while I took this chance to catch my breath.

Her left eye was almost closed due to the cut that went across it when I landed a punch there.

We were both in pain and everyone knew that.

I had drawn out the voices of Ryder and Lexi as they were the same.

Shouts of concern.

The last time I could glance at their faces, distress was clear.

"Don't get too cocky, Miles." She spit out blood to the side before glaring at me and taking a stance as well.

She was quick to make a move and advanced towards me before I could register her movements. She landed a kick on my side, and I think I heard something crack.

I held my breath, to help subside the pain and grabbed her ankle before turning my body completely around, taking her with me.

As soon as she lost her footing, I landed a punch into her gut making her splatter blood as she jerked back to hang on her side of the rink rope.

I bent down placing my hand on my knees for support as I tried to breathe with my newly broken ribs.

This is pointless.

We're both not going to stop till the other one gives up and I'm pretty sure none of us are going to do that.

"Finally, a fight worth fighting." I smirked, wiping the blood dripping from my nose.