- 46: An egoistic jerk -

*Hands over a pack of mini Oreos*

Hello lovely people, I've missed writing. It's almost like an escape for me and not being able to do this just made me feel suffocated.

I'm doing a lot better and as promised, I'm back with a fresh mind.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Ryder's P.O.V.

I make my way towards Miles' locker and just according to my calculations, I found her there.

I sneaked out of my classroom where my last class was and tip toed through the halls towards her locker.

I know her last classroom is close to her locker and she won't leave this opportunity to get away from me today.

The final bell rang and I reached just in time to see her shoving her books in her locker.

I sneaked behind her and bent a little to whisper in her ear. "Hey, beautiful."

Instead of hearing her breath hitch, I felt pain shoot up my side and I doubled over, grabbing my side.

She turned to look at me, annoyed as if she didn't just literally stab me with her elbow.

"What do you want?" She said, closing her locker shut.

I took a deep breath before standing up straight. "Well, hello to you too..."

She rolled her eyes, before pulling out her phone.

She's still mad at me. I kinda thought she knew the reason why I acted like the way I did that night, but apparently not.

"Got any plans for today?" I asked, sheepishly.

"Yes." She immediately said, turning towards the exit.

I sighed, preparing myself for what's about to come.

"No, you don't."

She stopped in her track and turned to raise an eyebrow at me. "Excuse me?"

I tipped my head to the side, with a small smirk. "I said, you don't- scratch that, can't have any plans today."

She narrowed her eyes at me with a look of disbelief on her face and I knew that I was testing her patience.

I rolled my eyes at her. "We have a tutoring session idiot."

"Did you not hear me?" She raised her eyebrows at me. "I have plans."

"What plans?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

She narrowed her eyes at me, before turning to walk towards the exit.

I, obviously followed her. "You know I'm gonna follow you till you answer me, right?"

She stopped walking right in front of her car.