- 1: Butts on fire -

Emily's POV

Emily's POV

*poke* "vsua"
*poke* "bsuansi"
*poke* "Leave"
*poke* "Me"

*po-* "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!! "

I yelled, making everyone look at me wide eyed. But Alec, my very annoying older brother, looked unaffected. He is used to my outbursts.

Mom turned to gave me a look that screamed 'You better watch your language missy'.

I groaned before glaring at Alec. He literally never learns, he knows I hate being woken up.

I look at him with a look that could kill.

"We're here." Alec said, ignoring the glare I was sending his way.

My eyes widened with realisation and scooted to the side window to look at our new house.

To be honest that was a reflex, I was not even surprised. I'm used to this. Let's just say it's a miracle that Alec and I are still as modest and grounded as we can be.

"Holy mother of cheesecakes..!! " I chuckled at my brother. He's 18 but he hates swearing.

I'm surprised as to how he keeps himself from swearing seeing as we live under one roof and I do swear a little. Yeah... A tiny bit.

We got out of our car and stood in front of our 'home' admiring it.

No matter how long I stood there it would look the same, huge, but not as cozy as our older house was. No matter how big or beautiful a puzzle is, one tiny missing piece would bother anyone like crazy. Well, that's exactly what my life is like. Shaking the thoughts off, I reminded myself to get it together.

"Come on kids! Don't keep staring. Go choose your rooms." breaking the silence and as soon the words left mom's lips, Alec and I were sprinting inside, elbowing each other to slow the other one down but mine are apparently sharper, guessing from the grunts I earned from Alec. I could hear the faint laughter of our parents at our Oh so mature behaviour.

We entered through the huge double door, laughing like hyenas and running down the halls like our butts caught fire. I was winning thanks to my obviously gifted elbows.

I barge into rooms one by one trying to find the perfect one before Alec could. I reached the door in the middle of the first floor hall and one look was enough.

"I CALL DIBS!" I yell immediately.
The room was not too girly, not too dark. Just perfect.

It had grey walls with a chandelier on the centre of the ceiling, just above the couch attached to the bed. A fully furnished room, just like I needed. All in all, the colour scheme was a mix of black, white, grey and brown. It was surely love at first sight.

I heard Alec claim a room as his from the end of the hall making me relax, at least he won't throw a fit and try to take away my room if he found one that suits his taste better.