- 37: Save your gang -

*Hands over an Oreo*

Hey readers, here's another chapter. I'm so sorry for the wait but I've got myself shit load of work.

I'll try to be a little more consistent, I promise :)

Emily's P.O.V.

"Oi! you can at least try to be gentle, lukey Luke." I said as I was shoved, again.

"For the last time, it's Luke!" Blondie said, giving me another shove, while I swallowed another scream of pain because of the sloppily tied bandage on my thigh.

After being shoved in one of their cars, my hands were tied behind my back and I was blindfolded.

I passed out due to the excruciating pain but thankfully the knife was still in my thigh, so I didn't lose too much blood.

I woke up as the car came to a stop and I heard doors opening and a lot of movements.

I was grabbed by my arm and pulled out of the car. I felt pain in every step I took but I didn't show it. It was then that I noticed that the knife had been pulled out of my thigh and the wound was wrapped in bandages.

I frowned at that.

They could've just left it there.

Why the special treatment?

I was now being walked through, what I assume, is a corridor and all I could do was trust that they wouldn't let me walk into a door or a wall.

'Or a person.'

You're weird.

'And offended.'

"Keep walking!" A voice, that I recognised as Jack's, said, shoving me again, making me stumble a little.

"Oh I'm sorry, did I not notice myself sitting down for a cup of tea?!" I retorted, my tone dripping with sarcasm. "I am walking!"

I heard him scoff while I rolled my eyes.

I knew exactly why these guys were irritated and unreasonable.

I was getting on their nerves. I mean, I always do. I'm a professional at it. But here, I'm a hostage. I'm their hostage and everyone expects their hostage to be scared and vulnerable.

And I was none of those things. I learnt this when I started fighting that people gain strength when you show your weakness.

We must have reached the end of the corridor as I was jerked to a stop. I heard some low exchange of words and then the opening of a door.

I was yet again shoved into a room and made to sit on a chair a little further in.

My hands were still tied behind my back and the rope was pulled hard enough to make sure that I couldn't move them. I could feel the rope digging and cutting into my skin because of how tight it was.