- Epilogue -

*Hands over a box of Oreos*

This song is my literal favourite and it somehow goes amazingly with the chapter. Do give it a listen <3

 Do give it a listen <3

*Two years later*

Emily's P.O.V.

"Right!"

"Left!"

"Left!"

"Block!"

I exclaimed, stopping right before I could strike her in the face.

I sighed, taking off the padding. "You need to be faster."

"I know. I'll work on it." The young girl named, Valerie grumbled.

I grabbed her arm before she could walk off the mat. "And you need to learn how to chanel your anger through your body when you fight."

She glared at me. "What do you know about the shit I'm going through?"

I scoffed, letting go of her hand. "Oh I know plenty."

I turned away from her and waved. "Same time. Tomorrow." I yelled, walking over to the benches in the corner.

I grabbed my sipper, wiping the sweat off of my face.

Suddenly, I felt a body drop beside me and I turned to see Diana. "Happy birthday, kid."

I groaned. "It's 7 in the fucking morning."

"Birthdays start at 12... I think?" She frowned, making me chuckle.

"Thanks." I said, taking a sip of my water.

"Why are you cranky though? Shouldn't you be happy, it's your birthday." Diana asked, wrapping her hand wraps.

I scoffed. "What's so exciting about stepping closer to death?"

"You're just 20?! Geez, you really are a drama queen." She threw her hands up in disbelief.

I simply chuckled.

So, it's been over a year since highschool ended and as I planned before, I took a drop year to try and focus on myself and to kind of relax.

I wanted to try new things and also do the things I love to do.

Now, streetfighting wasn't an option because I've promised a lot of people to never look that way again.

So, Jacob, surprisingly proposed this idea that Diana and I can become professional trainers for young upcoming fighters.

Little Keith, who turned 4 this year spends a lot of time with Jacob when Diana isn't around, and those two make a very chaotic duo.

"So, made any progress in the Jacob department?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows at her, making her sigh.

Jacob expressed his feelings for Diana about a year ago and that was the most confusing proposal I've ever seen. Diana said she wanted things to be professional between them till she's capable enough to support herself.