- 50: He really is perfect -

*Hands over an Oreo*

Best enjoyed with the song above ;)

Ryder's P.O.V.

Nothing.

The first thing I saw, when I opened my eyes was nothing.

It was pitch black in front of my eyes and I felt excruciating pain in the back of my head.

I tried to raise my hand to check for any bumps but my hands wouldn't move.

That's when I realised that my hands were tied behind my back with tight ropes digging into the skin of my wrists.

Oh fuck.

Memories of how I got here slowly seeped into my head.

I remember standing in the parking lot of the ice rink, completely devastated after Miles left. I couldn't move or speak as I stood there trying to process the words she had said to me.

It was getting dark outside and I could hear the laughter of our friends from inside the building but my mind was numb to it all.

I was so out of it that I didn't hear footsteps approaching me and suddenly felt a blow on the back of my head that immediately made me dizzy and then everything went black.

I don't know what happened after that but I was probably carried to whatever this place is and tied up to a chair.

I moved my head to realise that it wasn't the room that was pitch black, my head was covered with a black mask sort of cloth.

My mouth was not covered though, but my throat felt dry and hoarse.

"Hello?" I croaked, realising that I have no other option. "Is anyone there?"

It was after a few seconds that I heard footsteps approaching. It sounded like someone was walking down the stairs.

"He's awake." Someone said, before I heard few more footsteps entering the room.

I heard sounds from all around and suddenly the mask was pulled off of my head, making me squint at the sudden light.

When my vision turned back to normal, I saw that the room was dimly lit and there were 4 people standing around me.

"I expected you to be out for a couple more hours." A man said, stepping forward and coming to stand in front of me.

He was wearing a three piece suit for some reason and looked like a leader of some sort.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Who the fuck are you?"

"Great. Another mannerless brat." The tall guy sighed.

One of the guys behind him brought a chair and placed it right in front of mine.

The tall guy walked forward before sitting on it and crossing one leg over the other. "Well, I'm assuming that you're aware of all the dangerous activities that your girlfriend is a part of."