- 3: Are you lost, babygirl? -

*Author's note*

No matter how cliche that is, every entry I imagine with the song on top is just badass, so yeah, listen to it while you read, or don't, I can't really tell you what to do. Lol. Enjoy...

Emily's P

Emily's P.O.V.

This the new style with the fresh type of flow
Wrist icicle, ride dick bicycle
Come true yo, get you this type of blow
If you wanna menage I got a tricycle

All these bitches, flows is my mini-me
Body smoking, so they call me young Nicki chimney -

I groan as my slumber was disrupted by the stupid alarm.

'Calm your tits Nikki I'm up... '  I thaught slapping my alarm shut, as I tried to open my eyes but end up squinting them due to the sunlight beaming into my room through the window that I probably left open. I groan again turning to the other side, already regretting being awake.

After contemplating my life for a few more minutes I finally yawn, pulling off the sheets I gracefully landed on the floor... and by gracefully I mean, my legs getting tangled in the sheets as I fall face first on the cold, hard floor.

'What a start... '

I was never a morning person. Just the thought of waking up just makes me want to rip someone's hair out. I definitely get that from my dad as I remember that one time when we had an early flight and Alec tried to wake him up and ended up with a black eye.

I chuckle at the memory and entered the bathroom to brush my teeth. Standing in front of the mirror, there was one thought nagging me.
'Would they recognize me? '

I stood there looking, really looking at myself as I let myself really see the changes 3 years can bring in a person.

My brown hair that used to be a curly, frizzy mess now lies waist length in soft waves. My body changed the most, as I was now toned from all the training and fights. My ears that used to be bare had a lot more holes in them with different accessories hanging, more precisely, 4 in each ear. I know that sounds like a lot but I quite like them on, it almost makes me look non-approachable, which was exactly the point. My teeth were a set of straight pearly whites, thanks to the torturous years of having braces. I also preferred wearing lenses when I'm not home, after I ended up losing like, a dozen of my glasses. So, my eyes were more clearly seen, which now that I notice is probably the only feature that hasn't changed.

I got my soft blue eyes from my mom and that was the only thing I liked about myself back when I was a profound loser. But now when I look at myself, my lovely pair of eyes is what I hate the most. Why? Because I can still see glimpses of the weak 14 year old girl when I look into them, the irony.

Would they recognise me?

Me. The old me.

She was weak.
I'm strong.