Chapter 10

"I'm not your friend."

I open my mouth, shocked, surprised he even said that and not understanding what he means.

He notices my wary expression but lets it slide, he sits up and he looks at me profusely with dark brown eyes.

I look around and I notice the room slightly spinning which is strange. Why do I feel this way?

A sudden wave of euphoria takes over and I instantly remember when I used to get high.

Could it be possible that I got high? Off what?

"Alex... I don't feel well," I mutter under my breath, sick and confused at the same time.

It's even worse than the high feeling I used to get from drugs. It's so overwhelmingly strong, my heart is jumping through the rib cage.

Alex looks at me and closes the distance we have between our faces.

He gently places a few pecks on my cheeks.

"You'll be fine, let me take care of you." He lowers his mouth to my chin, leaving small kisses everywhere and I suddenly lose control of what is happening.

He is blurry, the whole room is blurry, I look over his shoulder and it feels just like a dream. I didn't have any drugs, what is happening?

I hurriedly put my hands on his arms and try to push him but fail miserably. I lose all the strength in my body as I try to tell him that I don't feel well.

Alexander lowers himself to my neck and begins sucking on it too harshly, I try to pull back. I feel his nails dig into my arms.

"You will feel so good, Ronny. Just relax," his hot alcoholic breath fawns over my skin and I flinch. My palms begin to sweat, I feel so small in this big room and so useless under his touch. It feels like when I was assaulted.

This isn't real, it can't be. I squint my eyes again, I make out the shapes and it's like I see Derek instead of Alex.

I squeeze my eyes shut and my imagination runs wild, now it's Alex who is so close to my cleavage but I push my body back, farther away from him.

Derek is in prison... it's not him. Why am I acting like this?

I place my hands on his chest and I take a fugitive but blurry look at the guy holding me.

Now the wavy hair is flying on his forehead, his icy blue eyes are staring hungrily into my soul and I realize it's James.

But it keeps changing, his features change every second and I'm getting even more lightheaded.

I push him away with all the force I find within myself and I stand up, wobbly. He grabs my arm, forcing me to fall again on the bed but I stand up, the second time.

He says something I can't understand and I turn to the door, confused if it's actually the door.

"S-sorry," I stutter as I run to the door and blindly search for the knob.

I run out of the room, leaving it open and I make my way through the faceless people as motion sickness is getting to me.