Chapter 17

Derek's POV

Antonia pulls the collar of my shirt and I bend to pick her up. She immediately giggles when I place her on the kitchen table.

My hand travels to her thigh and I run it up to her hips, with my other hand grabbing the back of her neck.

She abruptly kisses me and I play along, feeling nothing more than a growing sensation in my pants.

I keep thinking about her. I hate it, I don't want to think about her at all, but everywhere I look, she is there. I cannot do even the simplest things without her popping into my head.

I know I am supposed to be over her, but when Antonia pulls the shirt over my head, I imagine it's Veronica for a glimpse.

I slightly furrow my eyebrows, trying to distract myself away from Ronn- Veronica and I let Antonia take off my shirt. She throws it on the floor and she slightly parts her legs allowing me to position myself in between them better.

Antonia breaks the kiss and she lowers herself to my neck and starts sucking on it.

I haven't done anything in over a year, but it all feels so wrong. Intimacy was always easy to me, it never felt wrong. I never craved emotional connection during sex, not until I met Veronica.

Anything intimate feels way fucking better with someone you love-

"You seem so absent," she mutters against my skin. "Come on. You asked me to come here."

I nod.

Yeah, I asked her to come, she has always hit on me since I was released so I thought it was time to move on. I also told her I don't do serious stuff anymore, she was okay with it but I know it's a dangerous game.

She continues sucking harshly on my skin in several places, she seems proud of the red hickeys she gave me and it's like she cares more about them showing off through my clothes rather than fucking.

She stops for a few seconds and looks into my eyes, then she gently pushes me back which throws me off guard.

Did I do something wrong? I let her take initiative and I was barely reacting.

She gets off the counter and walks to me again.

"I want to do something for you," she says as she grabs the belt of my jeans, and rips it quicker than I can speak.

"Antonia..." I breathe hard as she runs her fingers to my crotch through the jeans.

She lowers herself a bit and I quickly grab her wrist pulling her up.

"Get up."

"W- what?" The hurt in her voice is obvious. I don't think anyone ever rejects anything from her, especially a blowjob.

I know I'm crazy for rejecting her, but I can't do it. I just don't feel it with her.

"We can fuck, but you aren't going to suck my dick."

She looks up at me confused, she is a bit taller than Veronica.

Fuck, I don't want to think about her. I don't want to compare Veronica to anyone. Because no one would ever be good enough.

"I am confused... I just wanted to do something nice for you."

I stay silent, not knowing what else to say.

"Let's take a shower together," she suggests after a few seconds, seemingly forgetting that I rejected her.

Perhaps it will wash away my sins.