THANK YOU + BOOK 3

Crazy. Absolutely crazy that we are almost finishing this journey.

Good news: we will have book 3
Bad news: it's the last one

GO ADD GONE GIRL 3 TO YOUR LIBRARY SO YOU GET THE UPDATES FAST.

First before we proceed with talking about book 3, I want to talk to you about my dear friend JadyWritesStuff and her book "Laura, Bradley & their other crimson tales" which I really think it's worth checking out, she is so original and witty, her writing is impeccable and the story is really cute and unexpected. She is posting the chapters consistently and there are already two chapters out!

~

Summary for BOOK 3: GO TO THE "welcome" chapter on Gone Girl 3 on my page.

Now I'll stop yelling at you. Lol.

Thank you so much for reading, commenting, crying and laughing with all those beautiful but messy characters I created. Sometimes I think Veronica actually exists. Maybe she exists a bit in all of us, just like Nicole, Derek, Dominic, Shanice and Irène.

I will never get over this book, since it's also my first book. Writing Gone Girl 2 was harder than the first one. The story is already established and I had to fulfill the expectations of the first book (which I know I didn't) and it took me longer to write and post it.

This isn't going to happen with book 3 since I already have a few chapters written and by the time it comes out, I'll have enough to last me at least two months of posting three times a week. The chapters will go back to being shorter (1500-2000 words) and this book will be longer than the second since a lot of stuff is going to happen. Gone girl 2 was almost the same length as the first one but the chapters were heavy and long, some even 4000 words which seems a bit tiring but that's up to you to decide, let me know what you think!

RELEASE DATE: April 4, 2022. Go to your calendar and save it because I will post the first FIVE chapters as soon as I wake up.

I love youuuuuuu. So much! <3

And don't cry because Gone Girl 3 will be the last one, because Veronica's story is far from over. My plans haven't changed and one day you will see Gone Girl in the libraries. ❤️

See you soon! Go read my friend's story, it's really worth it!

Cast coming next Monday.