Chapter 29

Before rational thoughts stop us, Derek pushes me back against the tall window with his body.

Derek presses into me hard, the cold window touching my exposed back but his hands find their way to my lower back, immediately warming me up.

His eyes are red and his pupils are huge, I know we are too intoxicated for this but I want him so badly.

"By the way," he pauses as he pulls me closer to him, I can feel his erection against my body when he whispers near my mouth, "I hate you just as much."

His words are cold and I cannot care less. Derek immediately kisses me hard and rough, giving me no time to respond back, to tell him I never want to see him again.

Our teeth scrape from the rough kiss and he pushes his tongue into my mouth as his hands roam on my naked back.

I kiss him back just as hard, I take his inferior lip between my teeth and I bite until I feel the metallic but sweet taste.

My hands travel to his belt again and I don't think twice as I take it off. He grabs my face with his free hand as he keeps me glued to the window with the other.

Derek licks the blood from his lips and then he kisses me again. I can feel his erection beneath my fingers and I bravely run my fingers over his crotch, growing more and more.

He takes off my dress straps, exposing my cleavage and he breaks the kiss to dive his head into my cleavage, leaving rough hickeys. The stubble scratches my skin and I exhale loudly when he lowers my dress, exposing my black bra.

He looks at me for a second, I notice his face is flushed just as I assume mine is. His lips are crimson.

He unclips my bra and I only realize it when I feel the cold air on my nipples, making them harder.

Derek takes my nipples into his mouth and starts sucking on them, and they harden into his mouth. I feel a bit of teeth graze over them and I force myself to not moan his name.

I haven't been touched like this in over a year and the waiting makes it worth it and so much more ecstatic.

"F-fuck you," I pant as I roll my eyes back because his tongue on my sensitive nipples could be enough to make me orgasm. "Derek."

This only makes him more eager to take me harder. His tongue circles on my nipples and I reach to grab his hair, but he quickly stops me and pins my hands above my head, harsh.

He stops from sucking on my nipples as he looks at me struggling under his iron grip.

"You haven't been a good girl," he whispers.

I arch my body against his as he leans in to leave a trail of kisses near my ear, making me shudder.

"Y- you did those things to Antonia too?" I raise my tone annoyed. This is why I hate him, and many other reasons.

My breasts are still exposed and it's getting cold without his mouth on them.

"I'll let you fuck me..." I whisper as he stops from kissing my skin, eagerly waiting for me to finish my phrase. "But I'll take revenge."