Thirty three

Waking up in the hotel room with Jade, Jesy, Lauren, and Leigh-Anne all sprawled around her Perrie let out a small grunt as she tried to get up from the florr with all the body weight on her, Jade's arm and leg, Lauren's head, and both Jesy and Leigh-Anne's legs. "Oh, fuck, my back." She groaned quietly, getting up and walking out of the room to see if Louis was awake, he was an early riser and it had occurred to Perrie that she didn't know much about him, she'd never asked. She felt kinda bad about it. Knocking on his hotel door, she heard a faint 'Come in.' and smiled when she saw him leaning against the balcony outside, smoking. 

"Hey," She says softly, her voice still hoarse. Louis smiled, eyes still bright and his features soft from just waking. 

"Hey. I didn't think anyone else but me was up." He chuckles softly and she shrugged. 

"Usually, I don't get up without Jade having to drag me out of bed. But I was being dogpiled so I split." She laughed and so did Louis.

"Good call. Uh, want one?" He asked, tipping the pack of cigarettes at her, she stared at them for a second but then shook her head. "Oh, alright. I keep tellin' Jess I'd quit but... I dunno, I've got too many things going on to remind myself ' No more smokes, Louis!' yano?" He says and Perrie nods, she did know.

"Yeah, yeah. I get you. It took me like... 10 months to quit smoking. I always kinda just itch for a smoke every now and then...." She murmurs, biting the inside of her cheek and then turning towards the sunset. "Nice veiw you've got out here, Lou." She says, shrugging off her jacket. Closing her eyes she takes in the sound of birds and the near by waves, the smell of the beach and Louis's cigarette, and the calm wind. "Really nice."

"Yeah, it's nice out here, very.. serene." He says quietly, closing his eyes and taking in a deep breath, doing what Perrie had just done. 

"So, would you like to head down to the lobby for breakfast?" Perrie asks and Louis shakes his head. 

"No, I actually found this taco truck- don't give me that look, it's actually pretty good. But um, maybe we can go there and eat by the beach? It's only 7. People won't get their 'early start ' at least until 9:30 from what I've seen." He says and Perrie smiles brightly.

"You've only been here for three days yet you know the routine of the place." She laughs quietly and he flushes slightly.

"Morning walks reveal lots. C'mon." He says, changing into some swim trunks and a jersey. Perrie walks over the room across the hall and changes into her swimsuit and walked out to meet Louis. 

"How far is this walk?' She asks, slipping on her shades and fanning herself with her hand. 

"'Bout ten minutes, Lazy ass."

"Hey!" She laughs, swatting him with her hand. He chuckles as well, but then they settle into a comfortable silence until Louis speaks up. 

"So, me and Jess, we weren't sure you were.. safe for Jade. I'm not gonna lie, we both know it. And even now, we don't know much about you. I know Jade knows, but she's not sharing." He says, "So.. could I like, get to know the girl who turned my bestfriend into a lesbian?" He chuckles awkwardly and Perrie laughs.

"She's not gay, Louis. I was there when she said she was bisexual." Perrie laughs, "But, yeah sure. What do you wanna know, Lou?" She asks and Louis shrugs.

"The basic stuff I guess."

"Hmm, okay. Well, I was born in South Shields, I lived in New Zealand for 7 years and then I returned, I moved back to South Shields I went to finish my last year of high school and then I started working at my brothers Cafe and then to Uni and then I met Jade."