Five

Jade woke up, there were pizza boxes and pillows around her, she sat up, "What in the world...?" She thought aloud, putting her messy hair in a bun, scratching the back of her neck, grabbing her glasses, walking downstairs seeing a little note on the fridge, "I left after you fell asleep, made you some oatmeal for breakfast, just warm it up! Edwards's special. - Love, Perrie." Jade smiled, taking a picture of the note @Jadeofficially: She knows me, she really knows me :) @PerrieEdwards Over the day Perrie had changed her username claiming, it was just a tiny change.

Jade heated up the oatmeal, running up to the restroom, brushing her teeth and then her hair, when she looks up she growls, Jade's face has purple, pink, and blue markings on it. "REVENGE THIRLWALL!" is on her forehead and she checks her twitter mentions, @PerrieEdwards: Soooo, you haven't seen your face yet? ;) Jade smiled. Taking a picture with a pouty face posting it on instagram, JadeThirlz: Perrie:) I'm :) Going :) To :) Kill:) You ;)

She put down her phone and curled her hair, and walked out to her car, seeing the newspaper Jade Thirlwall caught kissing Perrie Edwards on front door! Jade sighs, Zayn's going to give me hell for this. She thinks, getting into her baby blue corvette. She drives iff, walking into the studio. "Jade, love, What the hell is this?!" Zayn yells.

Jade flinches, "Nothin' , Z. Stupid paps makin' up stupid rumors, I turned to talk to her, that's it."Jade lied smoothly.

"That better be it." Zayn murmurs, throwing the paper down, "Go ahead and get in the booth, babe." He says calmly and she smiles, nodding. Putting the head phones on the music starts.

"Can't count the years on one hand

That we've been together

I need the other one to hold you

Make you feel, make you feel better

It's not a walk in the park

To love each other

But when our fingers interlock,

Can't deny, can't deny you're worth it

'Cause after all this time I'm still into you"

Jade sighs, pulling them off, "Good, good, I'll have Niall do the music tweaks and you're done Jadey."

Jade nods, "I have an interview," She says, hugging Zayn and leaving.

~~~

"So, Jade, we all got an alert this morning, did you kiss Perrie?" The interviewer asks and Jade blushes but its hooded by her hair as she smiles, biting her lip.

"Uhmmm.."She says, stalling finding an answer. "No," She says shaking her head, "No we didn't kiss." Jade says, blushing madly, the crowd aw's in disappointment and Jade's eyes widen. "Well sorry to disappoint ya!" She says and they all laugh.

"Aw well, you can't blame us! Everybody loves the thought of you two being together! You're fans are infatuated with you two! They've made edits, manips, AU memes, the whole damn nine yards!" The interviewer yells and Jade blushes.

"Look, proof!" The interviewer says and Jade turns her attention to the big fifty two inch TV. Images of Perrie and Jade flash on the screen with captions from fan accounts.

"Jade and Perrie love each other, you can so tell."

"I bet they've known each other longer and just decided to let Perrie into the light bc they're in love."

"Jerrie's so cute"

"I hope they get married."

Jade can't fight off the smile on her face, "Well, uh, thanks?" Jade offers and the others laugh.