Six

Jade woke up, in her bed and her mind going fifty thousand miles per hour, She turns to her left and sees Perrie snoring with her back turned to Jade. Jade looks at the time 4:45 she sighs, I have an interview at seven, might as well get up. She goes to the restroom, brushes her teeth, grabs the clothes she's changing into and a towel to take a shower.

She tiptoes to Perrie's side of the bed, when her shower was done, the towel slung over her shoulder. she grabs her green Toms, and slips them ln, when she turns to leave she stumbles, Crap. Perrie stirs, yawns and her voice is groggy and hot, "W-where you going?" She yawns.

Jade scruches her face, still facing away from the blonde and small and tiny "Fuck" Leaving her mouth. "I, uh, have an interview at seven." Jade excuses, feeling awkward.

Perrie glances at the clock, "It five in the morning, come lay down, you can sleep an extra hour." Perrie offers, stretching her arms, yawning again.

"I- uh, I - o-okay." Jade mutters awkwardly, laying back down where was she was previously. She's staring at the door, her back facing Perrie, feeling comfy and almost dozing back off when Perrie cuddles up next to her, wrapping her arms around Jade's torso.

"You gonna tell any one what happened last night?" Perrie asks, her breath hitting Jade's neck. Her lips latching onto her collar bone.

"U-Uh, erm, d-do y-you want m-me t-to?" Jade manages to sputter out, a little whine leaving her lips.

Perrie giggles, her tongue soothing over where her lips were, "Obviously not," She whispered, "It'll be our dirty little secret." Perrie whispers, pulling away, turning her self away from Jade.

~~~

"I'm sorry I'm late, I got held up on traffic, Uh, just do my hair. A bit of make-up that'll do." Jade says, frantically walking around, people giving her weird stares and she pulls a stage director a side, "what're they staring at?" She whispers concerned and the man stares at her.

"Y-you uh, have a - erm, something on your n-neck ma'am." Jade gives him a confused look then her eyes widen- fuck fuck fuck.

"Oh, um, thank you." Jade mumbles quickly grabbing her bag, running to the restroom, she locked the door, eyes darting to the mirror and she was right, one big red love bite on her neck, from this morning.

She sighs, pulling out the concealer swiftly and applying it over the damned mark on her neck.

~~~

Jade walked off stage, walking backstage. She grabs her bag, tells some people backstage bye, walks to her car and is mobbed by paparazzi, they scream at her, What'd you and Perrie do last night?, Have you heard of Ashton Irwin's huge crush on you?, Who's going on your tour- is Perrie going?

All these damn questions that I don't wanna fucking answer. Jade thinks as she walks to her black SUV where Liam in waiting for her. "Hey Liam," She murmurs, sitting in the passenger seat, tired. He smiles at her, resting his hand on her shoulder, "Hey, J. Up for some food, you look drained."

She nods looking at her phone's clock, "Can we go somewhere by my hose, I don't feel like getting out of the car so fast.." Jade yawns and he laughs.

"I set up a li'l bed thingy for you in the back, just climb over. It's just a bunch of pillows and blankets though," He chuckles, seeing her smile she thanks him with a kiss on the cheek, causing him to blush but you can't tell because of the stubble on his face.

She climbs over, laying down and soon he hears her snores and laughs.

~~~

"Jadey, wake up, we're here." Liam laughed, poking her side as she jumped up, hitting her head on the roof of the car.