Thirty Six

Walking into the club, Jade sighed. She had a concert, she couldn't exactly "call in sick" like normal people. So, she was dropping Perrie off, along with Leigh-Anne and Ally. Ally walks in first, smiling at the bouncer that was apparently her cousin and to a booth in the VIP section. "You sure you don't wanna come, babe?" Jade asked, a little hurt that Perrie would rather get drunk than go support her, "I-I mean I get that concerts aren't a big deal for you anymore but-but... You sure?" Jade asked and Perrie frowned at her, noticing a drastic change in her girlfriend's demeanor. Perrie pulled Jade into her embrace. The blonde girl placed a kiss on Jade's frowning lips and smiled, brushing the hair out of Jade's eyes.

"If you really want me to go, baby, just say so and I'll leave with you." Perrie explained, kissing the brown-eyed girl fully. Jade sighed into the kiss happily, pulling Perrie close by the back of her neck and resting their foreheads together. Jade kissed the corner of her girlfriend's mouth, pressing a series of affectionate kisses down her neck and shoulder. When she finished her innocent assualt, she held Perrie with her for a quick beat before pulling away and smiling, pressing a quick kiss to Perrie's forehead.

"No, it's fine." Jade sighed, "I'll pick you up afterwards and we can... I don't know." Perrie nodded softly, not really being able to put in words how weird the situation felt, them fighting. "I'll call you before sound check, okay?" Perrie nodded again, pulling Jade in for one last kiss before sighing. "Love you."

"I love you, too." Perrie said and then watched as Jade turned and exited the building. She sighed, walking over to the booth where Ally and Leigh-Anne were, both girls giving her sorry looks. SItting down, she put on a smile, "Let's get this party started, ladies."

+++

"Lauren, don't you dare!" Camila screeched as the older ran beginning to shoot the water at her, "Lauren Michelle! That's not fair My watergun's broken!" She yelled, wiping the water off her face and Lauren laughed. Camila huffed and puffed, crossing her arms and glaring at her... girlfriend? friend? Ex?

Lauren just ran a hand through her black hair and smiled at the girl. "You're so cute." Lauren said, shooting Camila with the water gun again and Camila rolled her eyes. They walked back inside to Normani's house and laid themselves on the couch again.

"Lo?"

"Yeah?"

"I miss you." Camila breathed against Lauren's shoulder.

"I miss you too, Camila." Lauren admitted. "Feels like someone cut a hole in me." 

They stay silent for a long time, just listening to the other breathe, holding eachother. Camila's shirt is still clinging uncomfortably to her stomach because Lauren wet her, but Camila didn't care. Not right now, at least.

+++

Her seconds act was going on right now, and as much as she tried, Jade couldn't stop thinking about Perrie, being drunk, with Ally. The younger girl had a tolerance for liquor but she had the tendency to go waaay past it. The young girl didn't even call her as she promised. The time was creeping closer and closer to the beginning of her set and she was more on edge than ever because of the stress Perrie was putting on her.

@JadeOfficialy:   Miami! God I've got pre-show jitters from hell for you guys!!

"Jade, you're on!" The stage director said and Jade nodded, seeing the lights dimming on stage for her entrance.

"Are you ready?" She said into the mic, and the fans didn't fail her when they began to scream and cheer loudly.

"It's time for me to take it
I'm the boss right now
Not gonna fake it
Not when you go down
'Cause this is my game
And you better come to play"

"Miami! Let's get this show fucking started!"

---

Perrie stumbled into the taxi as Ally, Leigh-Anne and herself left the club. "We can still hit up the concert." Perrie said but Ally shook her head.

"No, but thanks. I just wanna go home. Troy's probably worried. It's nearly one in the morning."

"Good point." Perrie said, "We'll head to the hotel too. Driver!" Perrie called, "6709 Royal."

---

After dropping Ally off, Perrie and Leigh-Anne tiptoed into their separate rooms. Luckily for Leigh-Anne, she didn't wake Jesy or Lauren. For Perrie on the other hand, Jade was wide awake.

"Oh, hey love." Perrie smiled softly.

"Hi. How was your night?" Jade asked. She sat up in the bed and patted the side next to her for Perrie to fall into.

"It was good. How was the show baby?" Perrie asked and Jade shrugged. She didn't want to explain that during the intermission and wardrobe change how sad she got about Petrie not being there, waiting for her in the back with a bottle of water and a kiss. She didn't explain how after the show was over, the ride back to the hotel was filled with silence and a quick order at In-N-Out. She didn't explain that the only reason she stayed up so late was because she was missing her girlfriend so much she couldn't wait until tomorrow.

"Pet, I'm sorry... for earlier, how I was with Ally. I know you not going to the concert today was a punishment or whatever but please never do that again I wanted to leave my own concert early because you weren't there cheering me on." Jade says suddenly and Perrie stops taking out her contacts before sighing.

"Baby." Perrie sighs, pulling Jade into an embrace and kissing her head. "Ally told me you guys talked and everything, so you're already forgiven. I just wanted to make up to Ally for you being a dick by going out with her tonight. I'm sorry love, I never meant to make my little baby sad." Jade just blushed as Perrie starts leaving kisses every where on her face, lip gloss highlighting her cheeks.

"Let's go to bed, baby." Jade whispered as Perrie finally settled down and turned off the lights. "Goodnight love."

"Goodnight baby."

---

The next morning, while Perrie was out with Lauren and Leigh-Anne, Jade took Louis and Camila to a little trip to the mall.

They entered the jewelry store and Jade zeroed in on the most expensive items they had. One being a Blue Nile 24 carat ring. A whopping $7,240 but it was like nothing to her bank account.

"Anything else Ms. Thirlwall?" The attendant asked, eyes shining with an awe at the fact he was within celebrity presence but Jade shook her head.

She had told Perrie about their dinner reservations tonight at a cafe by the Miami Beach and was excited for how tonight would go.  She was sure of one thing, and that it was time for her to show Perrie how committed she was to their relationship and to her utter devotion to the blonde girl.

She glanced at the bag holding a burgundy felt box and bit her lip.

She only wanted Perrie, that she knew for sure.

--------

AN: hi lmaoooooooo