Twenty Four

You guys have got to be kidding me, you actually thought I would put such a cliché plot twist into my book, my CHILD?! I am rather disappointed ( especially in those of you who dissed my twinkle twinkle lil star, that's my jam) ok ok story time, you're welcome ;)

------------

"You what?" Perrie whispered, immediately separating herself from Jade. Jesy just gaped at the two of them, pretending to have a call and muttering a small excuse me. "What do you mean you don't remember me?" Perrie whispered, her voice shaking.

"Well, what I'm saying is that," Jade fumbled with her fingers, before looking up with an amused smile. "I'm just kidding, Perrie." Jade laughs slightly, watching Perrie's face fall.
The blonde girl's bottom lip was trebling, her eyes had already begun to water.

"That wasn't funny." Perrie muttered,
attempting to wipe the tears away.

Jade stopped laughing and pulled Perrie into a hug.

"Hey, I'm sorry." Jade cooed, pulling Perrie into her lap. "You're right, it wasn't funny, I'm sorry. Don't cry. Baby, I'm right here. I know who are. I'm an idiot, please. Stop crying." Jade whispered, running her hand through the end of Perrie's blonde hair. "Don't worry, baby, I'm here." She coos. Perrie pulled away, giving Jade an angry look.

"You're not fucking funny, Jade."

"I know. I'm sorry." Jade muttered. Perrie let out a sigh, turning away from Jade for a second.

"It's okay, you're forgiven. Just... Don't do anything like that ever again!" Perrie said, flicking her older girlfriend on the forehead.

"Ow! Okay, I deserved that. So, what did the doc say, why'd I pass out?" Jade asked, a bad feeling building in the put of her stomach, "oh god, I didn't even preform! I have to cancel my performance on the talk show, I owe them a redo, or at least a refund." Jade muttered to herself.

"I called Zayn, he's working it out." Perrie whispered, pulling Jade closer to her because she actually thought Jade would vanish.

"I should go." Perrie muttered, pressing a kiss to Jade's shoulder, her skin formed goosebumps at the feeling of Perrie's warm lips on her skin.

"Do you have to?" Jade whined, pulling Perrie on top of her, their bodies flush against each other. Perrie smiled lightly at Jade, leaning down to press a kiss to her nose.

"Yes, I kind of left my new design floating around, no telling what Caitlin will do to it."

"I still haven't worn one of your dresses, Perrie."
"I know," Perrie smiled, " I had this one in mind, you'd look really good in on the red carpet. I can't wait to by the one who gets you out if it after, though." Perrie winks, leaning down to kiss Jade again.

"You're going to fly back tonight? Can't you stay?" Jade asked, still holding on to Perrie's hand as the blonde stood up to get her things. Perrie checked the time in her phone. 10:58
"I suppose I could stay. But, I really wanted to spend some time with Caitlin." Perrie responded. "I promise, I'll call you as soon as I land, Jade. No worries."

"Alright," Jade huffed, sitting up on the bed, the blue and white of her hospital gown actually looked lovely on her, Perrie decided. "I love you."

"I love you too, baby. I'll see you soon." Perrie smiled, kissing Jade on the forehead. Walking out to see Jesy sitting on the floor. "What are you doing?" Perrie laughed.

"I wanted to give you two some space. Although these walls are paper thin." Jesy said, still texting away in her phone.

"Who has got you glued to the phone, huh?" Perrie asked, nudging Jesy's leg with her boot. Jesy shrugged.