Seven

Perrie walked into her house, hearing the telly cackling with noise she winced, her mother was awake. "Perrie- is that you?" A slur calls and she treads lightly.

"H-Hi mum." She says, voice small and feeble. "Where've you been?" Her mum says.

Perrie sucks in a breath," I-I-- I was uh, at school." Suddenly theres a slam of a glass beer bottle colliding with the wall.

"You were at that fuckin' fashion school weren't you? That's not gonna make us money- it's gonna waste it!"

"Yeah, well, you aren't paying for it." Perrie mutters under her breath. Running her hands over her face to de-stress herself.

"What did you say to me?" Her mother yells and she ducks just in time that the beer bottle crashes over her head, falling to the ground.

"I'm going to work." Perrie rushes out the door.

The harsh and cold air beat her body with the vicious and rapid attacks of gusts of the cold and spine chilling winds , when she walked into the warm cafe she smiles, "Hey, Leigh!" She chirped and Leigh-Anne kissed her cheek because, well Leigh-Anne and Perrie were sort of dating. But nothing serious at least not to Perrie. "Jade here yet?" Perrie asks her back facing Leigh-Anne as the raven haired girl tied the strings on her waitress apron.

"What's it matter?" Leigh-Anne grumbles, tightening the strings tighter than necessary and Perrie sucks in a sharp breath of pain. "Everybody thinks you two are linked together- I don't want you to start believing in that bullshit too." Leigh-Anne says but then mumbles a small, "She's at table three." under her breath and walking away.

Perrie smiled, breathing out a small, "Thanks, Babe." and walking to Jade's table. "Hey, J." She chirps, whipping out her ordering pad.

"Hey, Pez." Jade looks up and scans her face for a second and then her eyebrows furrow and she stands up, tilting her head to the side, "Why is your head bleeding?" and then she grabs Perrie's hand dragging her to the restroom. "What happened?" She asked and Perrie looked in the mirror, a glass shard must've scraped her head.

"I-I, um, I-."

"Shut up and let me clean it." Jade mumbles, damping the paper towel with water, tiptoeing and stepping closer to Perrie to wipe the blood.

"Uh, I dunno must've conked my head. With out knowin'?" Perrie offers and Jade takes it, wiping the last of it away, throwing the bloody napkin away.

"You're all fixed miss Edwards." Jade giggles and Perrie smiles fondly.

"Thanks, J." She leans in to kiss Jade's cheek but Jade stops her.

What are you doing?" Jade said pressing her hand to Perrie's shoulder.

"kissin' you're cheek?" Perrie offered again confused why Jade stopped her.

"Don't do that." Jade mumbled and Perrie furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why?" Perrie asks, her mind racing to find something she did wrong.

"Because, we were drunk, Pez. It was the alcohol, not me." Jade sighs, "And- And u think it would be best if we made sure it didn't happen again."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Perrie whispers and Jade sighs, brushing the blonde hair out of Perrie's face.

"That what happened on christmas.... was a mistake." Jade mumbled, averting her eyes from Perrie's.

"You're lying." Perrie croaks, "You know just as well as I do that you wanted what happened on Christmas."

"I know!" Jade groans softly, "Its just-- I'm not some normal girl Perrie, I'm not the usual conquest. I'm a pop star! I have people looking out for me- my career and my reputation and bringing in a relationship, a lesbian relationship at that, it just won't turn out well."