Fifteen

Before i start this chapter i just want to say that i know nothing about basketball teams in uk or even usa lmao or even the places in the uk oh yeah and smut.

"Jesy, can I, um, talk to you in private?" Perrie mumbles, looking at Jesy with pleading eyes. Jesy nods and Perrie walks her to Jade's kitchen.

"What's up?" Jesy smiles and Perrie taps her fingers on the counter for a second before turning to Jesy.

"IWannaTakeJadeOnADateButIDon'tKnowWhatToDo." Perrie rushes out. "So I need your help."

Jesy takes a few seconds to confirm she heard Perrie correctly. "Can I ask why?" Jesy murmurs and Perrie takes in a breath.

"Because yesterday night I told some one I loved them for the first time in my life. I wanna prove it to her, she means so much. She's special to me Jess." Perrie says and the compassion in her eyes tells Jesy she's serious.

"Alright just tell me how you did it yesterday."

"I love you."

Perrie's body tensed with anticipation as she waited for Jade's response. Telling some one she loved them was not something she did on the daily basis. Or ever. This was the first time.

"That's a relief." Jade says "I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels it."

The knot in Perrie's stomach uncoils and she giggles, "How can I not fall in love with you? You're beautiful, intelligent, funny and most importantly so so so so so lovely." With every word she pressed a kiss to Jade's cheek.

"That's adorable." Jesy cooes, Perrie blushes. "She has a really big soft spot for games. Basketball, Football, Baseball, anything really. I don't know why but if you ask me, just for the kiss cam. But She also really loves galleries, mueseums and stuff you know? She's a total nerd." Jesy laughs and Perrie lets out a sigh of relief, hugging Jesy tightly.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She squeals. Jesy smiles. The door creaks open and Perrie pulls away and smiles as Jade walks in. She looks up and her face softens. "Oh! Sorry, was I interrupting something?" Jade asks and Perrie smiles wrapping her arms around Jade's waist and shakes her head. "No, no you weren't." She says and Jade smiles leaning on her tip toes to kiss Perrie.

"Although you girlies are cute. I don't want to see two lesbians go at it, goodbye." Jesy pats Perrie on the back and leaves. Perrie smiles and pecks Jade's lips. "I wanna take you on a date." She mumbles and Jade smiles. "O-Okay, when?" She mumbles and Perrie shrugs.

"After tomorrow, I promise, you'll love it!" Perrie says kissing Jade and then her cheek, "I have to go, drop me off?" She asks and Jade nods. "Yeah, but when can I go in?!"

Perrie shrugs, "Fuck it, you can in today. Just... keep in mind I'm trying my damdest to leave." Perrie says seriously and Jade nods.

~~~~

"C'mon." Perrie whispers, grabbing Jade's hand and leading her to the door. To Perrie's surprise the house is clean and there's a note on the door. Went out for a few days! Enjoy.

Perrie can feel the fake love in this letter and tosses it. "That's the living room, kitchen, mom's room, my room." Perrie says wrapping her arms around Jade's neck, kissing her lips shortly before opening the door and laying on her bed, Jade smiles and comfortably straddles Perrie, kissing her nose and then rolling over on her back.

"I love you." Jade whispers, kissing Perrie's cheek. This causes the ivory skinned girl to blush and she hugs Jade and presses her lips to Jade's temple before mumbling something along the lines of "I love you more."