Thirty five

What the fuck guys where are my comments fuck yall lmao (jk but also not jk pls feedback im dying over here)

+++

When Perrie wakes up, there's a note on the pillow next to her, it's from Jade.

Hey baby! I had an early meeting today w/ someone who wants to buy a song off me so I'll see you at the concert! I love you.

Perrie sat up and sighed, deciding that today she would just go out around town by herself to explore would be fun. But, Leigh-Anne had other plans, coming into Perrie's room with movies, ice cream and a few magazines, she decides spending time with her best friend was better than anything. "Hey, girlie." Leigh-Anne smiles and plops next to her,"I brought everything we need for a lazy-day, apart from hot cocoa but it's like 95 outside so." Perrie smiled and chose to watch 13 Going on 30 to put in the DVD player.

"Okay, so let's talk." Leigh-Anne said as the movie began.

"But-," Perrie tried to protest. What was the point of bringing her favorite movie if she couldn't even watch it? God, Leigh-Anne is so weird...

"I didn't bring these over to actually watch, I needed an excuse to get away from Jesy."

"True love." Perrie snorted, popping a chip in her mouth, waiting for Leigh-Anne to make a remark.Leigh-Anne glared before rolling her eyes and stealing a chip from Perrie's hand. Watching as Perrie's face showed annoyance and betrayal.

"Oh, calm down, Pez. I didn't kill anyone." Leigh-Anne laughed, "But anyways, I came to get away from Jesy so I could talk about her." Leigh-Anne explained.

"Even better." Perrie laughed and Leigh-Anne narrowed her eyes that said "Be serious". Perrie settled on the bed and cocked up an eyebrow at Leigh-Anne, "Well, let me hear it! What's your problem with Jesy now?"

"Her dumb boyfriend." Leigh-Anne groaned immediately, "She's always talking to him. Skype, texting, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter! It's ridiculous I don't even have time to tell her because she's so far up his ass, Pez, why do I do?" The dark-skinned girl huffs.

"Hmm, I'm not sure, babe." Perrie responded honestly, wrapping her arm around Leigh-Anne's shoulder and felt Leigh-Anne rest her head on the blonde's shoulder, "Do you want me to talk to her? Or maybe Jade? It's no lie that you guys are in this back-and-forth of longing it's like, one second she's pining after you and the next its vice-versa and you two are never on the same page to get your heads out of your asses to realize you should be having babies right now." Perrie explained, "You guys are... well, maybe not perfect per se, but you're right for each other. And she just needs to open her eyes a little more and maybe she'll come arouund Leigh."

"Ugh, how do I do that?!" She grunted and Perrie laughed, kissing Leigh-Anne's forehead to comfort her and shrugging.

"I don't know, love." She sighed. "How about we watch the movie to get your minds off things and order room service?"

"Yeah, yeah, okay. I think I want to go out rather than stay cooped up in here." Leigh-Anne said, "How about that Piccaso place we went to the other day? It was good. Cute." Perrie nods in agreement before hopping off the bed and popping in the DVD again.

"30, flirty, and thriving!"
+++

Perrie finished putting on the last of her make up before walking out of the restroom to get her bag and to retrieve Leigh-Anne. "Leigh, let's go!" Leigh-Anne gets up from the bed and follows her blonde-haired friend out the hotel room. "You think Lou would like to go?" Perrie asked and Leigh-Anne shrugged. Perrie accepted the answer and turned down the hall to knock on Louis' door. "Hey, asshole, open up!" Perrie yelled, "Food time!"