Prologue: So Much More

{edited: nov.2017}

"Hi, um, I'm a real big fan and it's my birthday, I was just wonderin' if you could sign this- if it's not a bother." A polite voice asks and Jade looks up from her phone, shocked to be meeted by bright blue eyes and blonde hair yellower than the sun.

"Sure, love, what's your name?" Jade asks smiling but she;s a bit distracted becuase the girl is very pretty.

"I-It's Perrie." The girl says and Jade nods taking her phone to see lyrics from her song written on the case "When it comes to lovin' I'm a bit old school." She smiles, signing it "I ain't chasin' you. - Jade." and then handing it back to the girl.

"Have a happy birthday miss Perrie." Jade says and Perrie blushes, walking away. Jade hears the faint sound of camera's flashing and fans yelling.

When it's time to go Jade sighs, dialing her security gaurd, "Hello?" Liam's voice rings and she smiles.

"Hey, Li, ready? I think my cover's been blown." She giggles.

Liam hangs up and arrives in the black Mercedes and enters the small coffee shop, ordering a frappicion, "Let's go." Jade nods, throwing away her hot chocolate and looking up to see the blue eyed beauty chatting away with a raven haired girl. "Happy birthday!" She says again.

Perrie looks up surprised and smiles, "T-Thanks."

If Jade only knew she was lying.
~~~

"Jade, today your single went out and as of right now it's number one in America, England, Ireland and Tokyo , How does that feel?" the interviewer asked and Jade choke on her water.

"What?! Are you serious?! That's bloody mental, no way!" Jade squeals.

The interview goes on and then the interviewer, Barbra, asks a question she didn't expect, " Jade, how have you been holdin' up since your break with Sam Craske?"

Jade sighs, setting the water down, "Ya know, Barbra - If I can call you that, I kinda had a feelin' you were going to ask that," Jade laughs but the laugh is breathy and fake, every one can tell. "And I mean this with the most dearest respect and stuff but, it's not really something I'd like to discuss with the public considering they ruined my relationship with Sam, yes, he was a good man but he didn't beleive me so I have moved on, no, there is no one besides my mum,dad, brother and fans and staff ,in my life, I do not think I will be dating soon although I am aware Sam has a new girlfriend but my feelings about our relationship and break-up , it's personal and not something I wish to discuss on national- possibly international TV." Jade says and Barbra nods.

"Of course, I'm guessing you're going to be ending this with a preformance?"

Jade perks up and claps her hands together "Yes ma'am I am!" She says and she walks over to the stage. And the music begins, she takes a big breath prepared to sing her heart like every time.

~~~

Getting on Twitter Jade sees a few hundred tweets with her tagged in them and some she retweets or responds until she lands on, "Oh My God! I Saw @JadeOfficially at the coffee shop by my house! She wished me happy birthday!" Jade's a bit confused because of all the people she's met she remembered this girl. She clicks on the girls twitter and smiles.

This girl is really pretty and Jade goes back to the home screen and composes a message, "Met a special fan today, was her birthday! Didn't get a chance to buy a cake and candles :/ BUTTTT Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday Miss Perrie!" and immediately she's spammed with tweets.

"Come to Brazil!"

"Can you tell my friend Marie Happy B-day?"

"Thanks!" And that one catches her eye because she didn't tag the blonde, she smiles going to compose another message, "Spend much time online do ya? ;)" And with that she gets off twitter and watches the Telly.

____________________________________________________________________________

Its short I know but it's only the first little spiff of it don't kill me