Three

"Jade, wake up!" Jesy says and Jade sits up.

"I need some co-." Jade's cut off by Jesy sticking a pill in her mouth, holding her nose so she has no choice but to swallow the pill to breathe, "What..." Jade takes in a big breath"What the frick!" She yells and Jesy laughs.

"C'mon, Jade, say it with my, what the fuck? Fuck. Fuck F-u-c-k." Jade winces, like it hurt her.

"No, cursing is just gross."

Jesy rolls her eyes, "No coffee, but I can have some so let's go." She says.

Jade groans, "You suck."

"You love me Jadey, you know it." Jesy says sending the girl a joking flirty wink and Jade smiles shaking her head.

"What ever, Jess." she says getting up, changing into a baggy crop top tank, sweatpants, which custom having "Jade" On it with a crown on the left leg.

"Let's go." Jade sighs, getting into her baby blue Corvette, with Jesy in her red mustang. Jade followed Jesy to the coffee shop, she sees Perrie serving a costumer his coffee and croissant and gives her a cheeky smile, causing the blonde to blush. Flirting? Jade thinks as she sits down, Okay maybe I am flirting but it's not gonna kill anybody.

Perrie walks up, smoothing out the apron she was to wear, "What can I getcha?" She asks, taking out the order pad along with her pen, looking at Jade and Jesy reared to write.

"I'll take a coffee, with a..." Jesy contemplates lengthening the a, "nice banana nut muffin." She says and Perrie nods, writing it down.

"You?" she ask but Jade not paying attention, "hey," She says again but Jade's paying attention to her phone, "Mouse." She says simply and Jade's body seems to wake up.

"Huh?" She asks, rubbing her eyes becuase she's still tired, "Uh, I'll have a cup of hot chocolate and a blue berry muffin." Jade says, putting down the menu, looking up at Perrie who nods again, writing it down.

"Be right up." Perrie says walking away and Jade looks up to see a smirking Jesy.

"What?" She groans because she knows Jesy's going to be teasing about this later. "

Mouse." Jesy says simply, keeping the smirk on her face, shaking her head pulling out her phone.

Jade sighs, picking her phone up from the table, going to Twitter, "Some one's just jelly cos they don't have a nickname :)" She typed, putting her phone down as it uploaded Jesy cackled, shaking her head as a different girl came back with their orders, and slipped Jade a note, "From Pez." She said simply and Jade nodded, sliping it into her back pocket for later.

"I got an interview at seven thirty, it's five, wanna go?" She asks jesy and the girl nods.

"Yeah, I guess we should go to get you ready?" Jesy says and Jade nods, "I'll go pay, we'll go in your car." Jade says and Jesy nods.

"But who's taking yours?" Jesy asked looking more confused then the time Jesy's mom gave them the talk.

"I'll get Liam to take it." Jade lies and Jesy nods, going out, stormed by paps, because being an actress/model and Jade Thirlwall's bestfriend it's normal.

Jade walks up to the counter, seeing the same girl with her brown hair surrounding her head like a loin main, but it suits her, and Jade like's it. "Can, you call Perrie, here I have a message?" She asks and Leigh-Anne nods.

"Pez!" the blonde comes up and sees Jade and smiles.

"Hi," she says, this time using the small door to get away from behind the counter, "So, do you have a ride today?" Jade asks and Perrie shakes her head. "I probably shouldn't be doin' this with a complete stranger but hold out your hands." Jade says, her hands behind her back. Perrie nods holds out her hands and Jade plops her keys in them, "Drop it off at my place after you've done what you need to, you can chill there for a while, house key is the pink one, obviously, and uh, make sure to feed tater around five if you're there by then if you get there after feed him immediately, have fun." Jade says, kissing Perrie's cheek and walking away leaving the blonde starstruck, Jade Thirlwall just gave me keys to her car AND her house! Holy shit!