Thirty

The next morning Jade's whisked off to radio interveiws and special guest appearances on various TV shows that Lauren, Camila, Jesy Leigh-Anne, and Perrie decide to go shopping.

"What do you think of this one, Pez?" Leigh Anne asks, swirling around in the tight fitting red dress.

"L--"

"It looks nice Leigh." Jesy blurts, a small blush forming on her cheeks. Perrie smirks to herself, nodding.

"She's right. That's totally getting you laid." Perrie says, sitting down and scrolling through her twitter feed. Seeing a tweet from Jade, she read it.

@JadeOfficially: Back to work! Missin' my baby :(

Perrie smiled down at the ohone, "Miss you too." She says under her breath, going unnoticed by the girls around her. "Okay, we all done?" Perrie asks and they all nod, walking to the register. Fifteen bags in total.

"I'm starving." Camila whines, her hands are empty, because Lauren's carrying their bags on both her arms. that love sick fool. Perrie smiles shaking her head.

"Food court's up ahead, babe." Lauren replies. Once they arrive Perrie and Jesy sit down at a table as the other three go order for them. Perrie sits for quietly for a while, noticing Jesy typing away on her phone.

"Who're you texting?"She asks, scooting a little closer and Jesy pulls back.

"Just Jake." She says, bored. Perrie laughed, shaking her head. It was no secret that Jesy may have the biggest girl crush in history on Leigh Anne (but maybe it just wasn't a "girl crush").

"Seems to be borin' ya." Perrie says, and Jesy shrugs. Perrie huffs, tired of trying to be subtle "So.. Leigh Anne? Is there, um, something going on there or...?" Jesy's eyes widen, a very noticeable blush forming on her freckled cheeks.

"I don't know." Jesy groans, resting her forehead on the cool table. "I don't know what the hell is going on with me at the moment, I've never, thought about a girl like I do Leigh-Anne and I just... I dunno!" Jesy says and Perrie laughs.

"You're so gay for her it's obvious." Perrie replies, "If it helps, you have a shot. She's not seeing anyone as of now. Now's your chance." Perrie advises and Jesy shakes her head.

"It's probably just a... A, I dunno, phase or something."

Perrie laughs loudly.

"The girl's making you question how straight you are and you say it's a phase?!" She laughs, quieting after Leigh Anne and the other two return.

"What are you two fools laughing about?" Leigh Anne giggles, sending a smile Jesy's way.

"Nothin' Leigh, nothing."

___

"Jadeeeeeeey." Perrie smiles, wrapping her arms around Jade when she walked back into the room, "I missed you today!" Jade smiles against Perrie's shoulder.

"I missed you too, love." Jade replies, pressing a kiss on Perrie's cheek. "I have a meeting at 2 tomorrow and then we have tickets to a concert at 7 so basically, I have the whole day free tomorrow, do wanna plan something now?"

"No," Perrie whispers, "I just wanna stay in with you." She says softly, nudging her nose with Jade's and the older girl grins widely, leaning up and kissing Perrie for the first since she left that morning.

"That can be arranged..." Jade mumbles, "What did you buy?"

"Um, I payed for lunch and that's about it."

"Perrie." Jade scowls.

"What?"

"I gave you money to spend on yourself."