Twenty

"Perrie, hear me out-."

"Shut up."

"Pez-"

"No."

"Dude! Listen to me-."

"Not gonna happen, if she wants to apologize I want to hear it from her not you." Perrie said, hanging up. She sat back on her bed, digging into her ice cream once again. Leigh Anne opened the door and frowned, Perrie gave her a weak smile. "Hi- oh, wait I can't say that unless we fuck, my bad." She grumbled, Leigh Anne sighed and sat on the bed.

"Perrie, you know she didn't mean it. She was angry." Leigh Anne reasoned and Perrie glared at her.

"Who's side are you on, Leigh Anne?!"

"Jerries! You need to get your shit together! I'm switzerland okay. I only want what's best for you and her and fighting is not it."

"Me? She's the one that needs to apologize!"

"Oh my God!" Leigh Anne groaned, "You don't get it, do you? She didn't mention him because she thought he wasn't important. And you are just jealous because he's spending time with her a not you. But it doesn't get through your head she loves you." Leigh Anne ranted, turning to go down stairs and grab Perrie another pint of ice cream. She was in the kitchen and about to grab a spoon when the doorbell rang. She looked up at the stairs to see no one getting up to open the door.

"Okay, yeah guys I'll get it you're welcome." Leigh Anne muttered to herself. She opened the door to se a delivery boy with no package.

"Can I help you?" She asked and the boy smiled sheepishly. He ran his hand through his shaggy blonde hair and let his green eyes scan Leigh Annes body.

"Is there a Perrie Edwards here?"

"Yeah she's in her room, third floor." He nodded and whistled.

"Come on, boys! Upstairs last floor!" He said as three big men came into the house with three rather ginormous bouquets of flowers. Her eyes widened and she grabbed the boy by the arm.

"Who sent these?"

"Um," He hummed as he scanned the paper, "One Jade Thirlwall, oh and are you Leigh Anne?" He asked and she nodded, he handed her a vanilla colored envolope and smiled, heading back to his delivery truck. The men came down and walked back out side, before returning with a teddy bear and two big boxes of chocolates. Oh my God, Jade.

When they finally left, the scrawny boy made the huge men pack themselves into a car bidding Leigh Anne goodbye. Leigh Anne tucked the envolope into her back pocket and walked back upstairs.

"See, she's apologozing!" Leigh Anne cheered and Perrie gave her a slight smile, looking around the room her smile grew and she sighed.

"Yeah, I guess." She said, pulling out her phone and dialing Jade's number. It rang a few times and Perrie saw Leigh Anne pull out something from her pocket.

"Hello?"

"Jade! Hi, I got your fl-."

"Perrie wait!" leigh anne interrupted.

"Shut up, leigh. Anyways, I got your flow-."

"Perrie, listen to me!" Leigh Anne tried again and Perrie flipped her off.

"I got your flowers, they're pretty." Perrie said softly. On the other end Jade's eyebrows pinched together in confusion.

"What flowers?" She asked once Jesy walked in. Jesy's eyes widened and she signalled for Jade to shut up. "Jesy what did you do!" She groaned and her bestfriend offered her a smile before yelling it was Louis's idea. Jade sighed, her palm hitting her forehead.