Thirteen

She's so gorgeous. Oh my God, I'm so screwed if she breaks up with me. I don't like those paps and girls on her.

Can't do anything about it, idiot. She's Jade Thirlwall.

Perrie shakes her head, grabbing Jade's hand as they walk out from the studio. "Jade is it true you slept with Ashton Irwin?!" "Jade, I love you!" "Jerrie!" "Why are you still singing, you suck!"

With those words, Perrie pulls Jade closer. "Don't listen to them, you're voice is Beautiful, J." She whispers, and Jade smiles.

"Thanks." Jade says, kissing their entangled hands, the back of Perrie's palm.

They walk to the range rover and slide in the back seat. "Windows tinted?" Jade asks Liam and when he nods she wastes No time pulling Perrie into a kiss. Perrie smiles, pulling Jade closer by her waist. Jade manages to slide herself onto Perrie's lap, pressing kisses down Perrie's neck.

Perrie giggles, "I don't think Li wants to see us make out, love." Jade pouts and glares at Liam.

"There there, Jadey. Just wait, you'll get whats coming."

Perrie smacks a kiss on Jade's cheek and smiles.

~~~

"But Jade I don't want to go to this party!"

"And why not?" Jade asks, a small fond smile quirking at the ends of her mouth. Perrie grins, grabbing Jade by the waist and pulling her down onto her own lap.

"Because I want to spend time witb you." Perrie says, kissing Jade's cheek.

Jade smiles, "You will! At the party!" Jade says, "Besides, Louis has a bunch spare rooms, I'm sure we can manage to reserve one for ourselves." Jade says after shifting herself to straddle Perrie.

"Baby, Pleaseeee!" Jade whines, resting her head on Perrie's shoulder. Perrie giggles, Jade can feel the vibration of happiness soar through Perrie's body.

"Fine, but please, I don't want to stay that long."

"Deal! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Jade sings, kissing Perrie's cheek and hopping off to go get dressed.

"I'll be back then." Perrie says waling to the door. Jade rushes to the door, wrapping her arms around Perrie's neck.

"Don't be silly, we'll go together. Besides, I'd love to meet your mum. Right before I'm about to whisk you away to go snog in my best friends master bedroom." Jade giggles cheekily.

"N-N-No!" Perrie yelps, fear of Jade seeing how her life really was spreading through her veins. Jade's eyes widened and filled with concern. "I-I mean, the master bedroom? How V.I.P." Perrie recovers and Jade slowly smiles, running her hand through Perrie's soft blonde locks.

"I'll wait here, okay?" Jade offers and Perrie smiles, nodding and kissing Jade's forehead.

"I won't be long." She murmurs and walks to her car.

~~~

Perrie opened the door and tip toed to the stairs and quickly walked up to her room. She switched on the light and yelped. "Perrie Louise Edwards, have you been blowing me off?!" Leigh Anne yells reproachfully.

Fuck, here we go.

"And whats this about you and Jade going out on a date?! I thought you didn't even like her! Do you not remember out agreement anyways, Edwards?! You're gonna lose if you keep this shit up!" Leigh Anne yelled.

Perrie huffed, rolling her eyes, walking closer to Leigh Anne and resting her hands on the older girls waist. Resting her eyes down on the floor she takes in a breath, "Baby," she mumbles, "I'm just doing my part of the bet. Then Kat can swoop in and finish the job, alright. I-" Perrie stops on her words, closing her eyes. "I only want you." She sighs. "Now get out. I have to get ready, She's waiting for me." Perrie grumbles shoving Leigh Anne towards the door.

"But I thought we'd-"

"Get out Leigh Anne!"

Leigh Anne hurried out of the room. Perrie settled for a black and white croptop with gray high waisted shorts. Being spring, it was suitable to the weather conditions.

She walks down and hears her mother's cough. "Perrie!" she sighs and walks toward her mother's room.

"Yes?" She murmurs and her mother spares a glare at her.

"Where are you goig fressed like that?" She inquires and Perrie chews on her cheek.

"A friends, mum."

"Have fun." her mum mutters and Perrie sighs.

"I might. I- I doubt you care. Nevermind."

Perrie's mother laughs, "Well darling, you're finally right for once."

Perrie crosses her arms over her stomach insecurely. "Well go." Her mother snaps.

~~~

Jade smiles and hugs Perrie, "Missed you." Perrie smiles, finally feeling happy again from her run in with her mom. The blonde kisses Jade's temple. "Sorry I took so long. I got um, sidetracked."

~~~

The pounding of the music can be heard from three blocks away. "Ouch." Perrie murmurs and Jade's thumbs massage small circles on Perrie's hip bone. "It's only the outside speakers, not as loud inside." Jade mumbles. Perrie smiles, "I don't care as long as we get that master bedroom."

Jade laughs, throwing her head back. As they make it to the door and Louis greets them. "Hey, Girlies! Bedrooms thata way!"

"You told him?!" Perrie whispers. Jade shrugged, "I said I had to reserve it." She smirks, tiptoeing, runnjng her hand over the thresh hold until she felt the key. She grabbed it and unlocked the door.

"Wow." Perrie breathes out looking at the room and Jade nods, gripping Perrie's leather jacket collar. "Are you going to look at the room all night or kiss me?" Jade murmurs, tugging Perrie closer.

"For some one with an abstinence ring you sure are quite eager." Perrie laughs. Pressing her lips onto Jade's. They fall back onto the bed. With Perrie hovering over Jade with the brunettes tan legs squeezing around Perrie's waist, now would be a bad time to be interrupted.

"What if.." Jade breathes out, rocking her hips up to meet Perrie's, who's busy molting red splothes on her neck evicting moans from the older girl.

"What if I didn't want the abstenence ring anymore?" Jade offered breathlessly. Perrie seized her movements and pulled her lips away from Jade's neck with a pop. "What?" she asked.

"I-I um, the ring. I don't want it anymore." Jade offera quietly.

"You mean?" Perrie asks just to make sure she understands what Jade is trying to say and the older girl nods.

"Oh. Oh my god. Um, okay. J-Just not here alright? I want this to be good... for you. I'm not going to screw you in Louis's bed. That'll be next time." Perrie smiles.

"We'll do this right. I want this to be special for you, Jadey." Perrie says, hearing Jade mutter a thank you and hug her.

"Lets go down to the party gor a while yeah?" Jade asks and Perrie nods. "Okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kay so its short but its an update bye bye bitches xx