Twenty Seven

Perrie and Jade sat on the couch, covered in a big and soft fleece blanket, Jade resting her head on Perrie's shoulder as the younger girl's fingers drew lazy circles on her back. Jade smiled smally, tilting her head up and catching Perrie's lips in a kiss. Perrie just grinned down at Jade, "I thought you'd fallen asleep on me." Perrie whispered, yawning.

"It's not even eight o'clock you old lady!" Jade laughed, leaning up and pressing a quick kiss on Perrie's lips, who was smiling down at her.

"Old lady? Last time I checked, Miss Thirlwall, it was you that was the old lady." Perrie replied, smirking at Jade who rolled her eyes.

"We need to pack," Jade said abruptly changing the subject and pulling Perrie up from the couch. The younger Geordie groaned. "C'mon, my mom wants to meet you. Let's gooooo." Jade said, guiding Perrie the bedroom, where all their clothes were. The thought still made Jade grin like a fool.

"Hand me a case." Perrie murmured, and Jade did just so, handing Perrie a solid pink rolling suitcase as she began folding clothes into it, "how long are we staying?" Perrie whispers, feeling Jade wrap her arms around Perrie, her forehead resting on the back of her neck.

"Three days." Jade murmurs, a hot puff of breath onto Perrie's neck.

"Three PJs, four outfits, two onesies, and a dress."

"That's a lot. Why do you need all of that?" Jade giggles softly.

"Options," Perrie replied, shrugging, "you can never have too many options, Jadey." Perrie finishes quickly, deciding Jade would take too long, she began packing for her too.

"Something fancy, we will be going out for dinner once we arrive." Jade whispered into her ear, a small shiver running through Perrie's body.

"Blue or black?" Perrie asks softly, closing her eyes, taking in all of Jade's warmth, the feeling of Jade close to her.

"That cute little blue dress, obviously," Jade whispers back, placing intimate kisses from Perrie's ear to her shoulder. "Can't wait to show it off."

"Can't wait to show you off in it." Perrie replies, folding it neatly into the case. "Anything else?" Jade shakes her head, turning Perrie around and kissing her fully, relishing the softness of Perrie's lips. Perrie let out a huff, pulling Jade closer by her waist, kissing back slowly. Jade smiled softly against Perrie's lips.

"Not tonight?" She whispered and Perrie nodded.

"Not tonight, baba, I just wanna go to bed." Perrie replied just as soft, as if some one would hear them if she didn't keep her voice down. Jade nodded, nudging her nose against Perrie's and kissing her softly again.

"Later then." Jade breathed out, pulling Perrie flush against her, her cheek pressed against the blondes shoulder as she hugged her. "I love you."

"Love you too, Jade. Now, can we pretty please go to bed?" Perrie murmured, pressing a kiss to the top of Jade's head. The older girl simply nodded, not wanting to let go of Perrie to climb into bed. They separated and got under the covers, Perrie gripping Jade tightly against her, a content sigh leaving her.

----

Perrie was awoken by her girlfriend, who pounced on her, literally. "Get up, get up, road trip!" Jade squealed, smiling down at her and pressing a hard kiss to Perrie's lips. Perrie groaned, turning herself away from the girl.

"Jade, noooo." She whined. (Omg xfactor "jeeeed noooooo" I cry)

Jade giggled, kissing Perrie softy this time, her right hand brushing some of the blonde hair out of her girlfriend's face. "Morning, Baby." Jade whispered to Perrie, who was smiling up at her.