Twenty three

"Oh my god! It's official!" Perrie squealed, seeing her and Jade's clothing taking up the same amount of space in the walk-in closet.

"We're home, baby!" She squealed, kissing Jade happily.

"This is what we're celebrating? You two walking out of a closet?" Louis sighed. "This party would be so much better if we were talking metaphorically."

"Hey, I just came for the free booze, mate." Jesy said, her and Leigh Anne clinking their beers together adding an amen.

"Hey!" Jade said defensively, "This is a really big milestone in our relationship! At least sound remotely interested!" Jade pouted, Perrie just smiled at her girlfriend, wrapping her arms around Jade from behind.

"They just don't understand, baba. They're all single losers." Perrie snickered.

"Hey!" All three shouted defensively.

"I'm not single! I'm sort of dating Jake."

"By that she means she uses her hand more than necessary, if you know what I mean." Jade says an they all laugh at her abrupt dirty mind.

"Naughty." Perrie tsks, her hands resting on Jade's bum, squeezing it.

"Perv." Jade shot back, smiling. Perrie just grinned, leaning down to kiss her girlfriend when their friends groaned.

"Must you?!"

"Get a room!"

"Ugh, lesbians!" Leigh scoffed.

"Lee shut up. You're one of us."

"One of you?! God, no! I prefer plain awesome."

Perrie just laughed at her friend, looking at her watch. She was thankful she and Jade didn't go to the movies and that they had an extra hour to get started on moving her things in with the help of their friends. "Well, baby, looks like you'll be leaving soon." Perrie says, almost disapprovingly. Jade frowns.

"I know. It won't be that long, just another week and then we're off to America." Jade reasons and Perrie nodded.

"I'll miss you." She sighed, hugging Jade. Jade nuzzled her head into the young blondes neck, taking in the sweet smell of vanilla.

"Yeah," Jade whispered, "I'll see you soon." Just then, Jade's phone rang.

"Hello? Yes... Harvey is here, already? Yeah, okay.... No, no, that's next week. Gotta get organized, Zayn. Yeah, okay, I'm walking to the door. Bye." Jade hung up, giving Perrie a depressing look.

"Behave yourself." Perrie chuckled, kissing the top of Jade's head, I'll see you in a few days." Perrie walked Jesy, Louis, and Jade to the front door of the bus. Quickly pulling Perrie into a kiss, Jade smiled.

"I love you, Perrie."

"I love you more."

---

Jade had plopped herself in the small room that held her 'master suite' in the tour bus, really it was only about the size of two or three coat closets. She was thankful though, she didn't have to sleep in the damned petty bunks like Jesy and Louis did. The bus started rolling on to the road as they headed to her next concert. She'd be staying in a hotel when she arrived because she had a few meet and greets along with performing at a daytime show before going off back to London for on last show there and meet and greets.

As she was dozing off her phone rang. Reaching blindly for it, she sighed. "Hello?"

"Hi, Jade! This is Tanya Williams, you called about seeing if Mister Derulo would buy some songs off you."