One

Jade slips on her sunglasses, walking to be greeted by Jesy in her beautiful cherry red mustang. "Hey, Jadey!" Jesy says and Jade smiles.

"Hey, babe." She says, placing a kiss on both Jesy's cheek.

Jesy grimaces, "Ew don't go all french on me."

"Oh shut up." Jade laughs sitting in the car with her best friend.

"Where to?" Jesy asks.

"Hmm, I could really use some coffee." Jade yawns stretching.

"Me too." Jesy says revving the engine.

~~

"So, when is the next tour?" Jesy asks looking in the mirror on her phone fixing her hair.

"Well, my beautiful gorgeous smart sassy a bit concieded best friend, I was wonderin' the same thing and Zayn told me it was in about four months anddd he also said I could bring anyone because this tour is litterally called anyone But I, Jade Amelia Thirlwall, do not just bring anyone aboard S.S. Thirlwall now do I Miss Nelson? No! No I don't! So, you wanna go?" Jade asks after her dramatic speech. Jesy laughed.

"Yes you weird child, I swear to God your a four year old in the body of a twenty year old super star." Jesy laughs.

"Oi, shut up!" Jade laughs, sipping her drink. "Ugh, that's hot." Jade grimaced.

"You're Jade Thirlwall right?" Some one asked and Jade turned to see a little girl with green eyes and curly red hair.

"Yes I am sweet heart, how can I help you?" Jade asked her voice light and happy, because she knew some one was watching but she would've been nice anyways beause being International Sweet Heart isn't some joke it's who she is.

"Can I have a picture?" She asks handing Jade a camera phone.

"Well of course, baby girl!" Jade say placing the girl on her lap, facing the camera kissing the little girls cheek as she pressed the captur button, then taking another one whispering, "Make a funny face, love!" and then another just smiling. "There ya go, baby girl have a wonderful day, what's your name?" She asks and the little girl blushes.

"It's Emily. Thank you ma'am-."

"Oh, don't do that, call me Jade." She laughs lightly.

"Thank you Jade."

She logs into twitter, "Met the most adorable little girl today! So so cute!"

"That was so soppy!" Jesy says and Jade looks offended.

"Keep your comments about my fans to yourself, Nelson!" She hisses and Jesy hold her hands up in surrender.

"Can I get you ladies anythin' else?" An agelic voice asks and Jade looks up and her breath is caught.

"Hi." She says and the blonde smiles back.

"Hi." She says.

Jade shakes her head shaking out of her trance, "Um, it's Perrie right?" She asks and the blonde nods, "No, we're alright, right Jes?" she asks and Jesy shakes her head.

"Actually can I get a slice of pumpkin pie?" Jesy asks and Perrie nods, writing it down.

"Ooh, that actually sounds good, I'll take one with-"

"With a spiff of whip cream, I know. Kind of a huge fan." Perrie smiles, blushing because she's embarrassed.

"Well, thank you." Jade smiles. Perrie's walking away and Jesy snaps her out of her trance.