Eight

Jade turned on the Telly with her hair in a sloppy bun and glasses on the bridge of her nose, body hunched over the low coffee table as she tried to eat her cereal. "Jade Thirlwall on a shopping trip with a certain blue eyed blondie!" Jade sits up, turns up the telly and watches intently, "The two Geordies were spotting getting nails done, and shopping-- and not to mention being mobbed by fans in a near by car park where the blonde had a panic attack." Jade's heart beat speeds up and her body tenses Do they know? Oh my god, do they know- do they that I fucking kissed her, oh my god. "As of now, that's all we know, more on the story later tonight after the news." Jade releases the breaths she didn't even know she was holding in and felt relief flood through her veins, a nice cold, refreshing feeling telling her she had nothing to worry about.

She picks up her phone, dialing Perrie, it rings about three times before there's an answer, "Hello?" Perrie's voice croaks, raspy and sore- like she's been screaming all night.

"Hey," she says, "What happened to your voice?"she asks and Perrie silently gets up- sparing a look at a sleeping naked Leigh-Anne.

"Oh, um," Perrie says clearing her throat, sliping on her knickers and jeans, "Yeah, hold on one second." she murmurs, slipping on her shirt and bra, then her shoes, "Okay, continue," she says grabbing her jacket, closing the door quietly.

"I, um, was wondering if you'd like to sleep over tonight- I have an interview at noon tomorrow, maybe you'd like to come?" She asks and Perrie thinks for a second, slipping on her shades.

"Yeah, sure, that seems fun." She says.

"Oh- okay! Great! Um, I'll see you at the cafe around eleven?" Jade offers and Perrie hums.

"Yeah, I'll see ya then, Mouse." and then she hangs up.

~~~

Jade walks in, minding the paparazzi and smiles she sees Perrie taking orders on the cash register, "Pez," She calls out and the blonde smiles, handing the customer change and then exiting behind the counter.

"Hey," She smiles, wrapping a strand of blonde hair behind her ear.

"So, ready?" Jade asks, tangles her hand with Perrie's breifly and then Perrie nods, pulling her hand away.

"Yeah.." She mumbles, "Just, gimme a second- to put up my stuff." She mumbles, walks to the employee room. "Leigh?" She calls out.

There's a small, "Huh?" Because Leigh-Anne's mouth is full of nachos and Perrie smiles softly at how cute she thinks it is, "I'm leaving with Jade now," She says, walking over to Leigh-Anne who stands up.

A dry, "Great." Is muffled when Perrie wraps her arms around Leigh-Anne's neck, "Babe, don't be like that," Perrie breathes out, running her hand through Leigh-Anne's hair, "Smile for me, please?" She asks, pressing a little kiss to Leigh-Anne's nose, "Please?" She asks again and Leigh-Anne smiles. Perrie smiles fondly, "There it is," She says, pressing a quick kiss to Leigh-Anne's lips, "I'll see you tomorrow," She mumbles, pressing another swift kiss to Leigh-Anne's cheek.

~~~

"So, Jade, what did you and Perrie do on your shopping trip?" Ryan asks.

Jade smiles, "The cliche stuff y'know, we did our nails, hair , eachother- oh whoops." She states and the crowd laughed; of course it was scripted, everyone knew that.

"You two Geordies les'n off!" He laughs and so does Jade. "Well, having you here was just lovely," Ryan says smiling.

Jade smiles again, "It was marvelous being here." She giggles.

"You're just a joy!" Ryan cooes.

After the interview, Jade walks backstage to her dressing room and smiles at Perrie, whose fallen asleep on the futon. "Pez, babe, get up!" She giggles poking Perrie's cheek.