Nineteen

Perrie and Caitlin sluggishly walked off the airplane, small yawns and sleepy sighs leaving their mouths.

"That was fun..." Caitlin trailed off as a yawn came out of her mouth.

"Mhm." Perrie replied, grabbing her suitcase and dragging it along the floor, to tired to care. They had stayed an extra three days and those days were absolutely terrific. On Jade's day off, Perrie had Jade glued to the bed, her arms wrapped around the older Geordies waist, pressing soft kisses on Jade's warm skin. They stayed in and watched movies with everyone else in their suite.

"Perrie, stop!" Jade giggled when Perrie was pressing kisses all over Jade's face, noting how adorable she looked with her nose scrunched up and eyes screwed shut as she laughed. Perrie ignored her protest, and continued to press kisses to the bridge of Jade's nose, her jaw, forehead, cheeks, lips, and chin. "Pez!" Jade laughed, half heartedly attempting to get away from Perrie.

"Oh come on, you won't give me my morning kiss!" Perrie pouted, playfully shoving Jade away from her. Jade frowned, to see the blonde looking at her expectantly. The brown haired girl smiled at Perrie, her thumb stroking Perrie's cheek. Jade leaned forward and softly connected her lips with Perrie's. Perrie smiled into the kiss, pulling her smaller girlfriend closer, deepening the kiss. Jade pulled away, kissing Perrie's cheek and cuddling into the younger girls warmth. "I'm gonna miss you..." Jade sighed out, her hand gently running down Perrie's side until she linked fingers with Perrie.

"I know, I'm gonna miss you too. Its just two more week, yeah? We'll be off to the states soon." Perrie replied, running her hands through Jade's hair and kissing her again when the door burst open.

"Please please please please tell me you two are actually clothed under that blanket." Jesy begged. The two geordies smiled at her.

"Yes, Jessica we are fully clothed." Perrie replied, seeing the way Jesy's eyes narrowed at her. Jade giggled and kissed Perrie's cheek mumbling a soft ' don't be mean, love'. Perrie just turned to Jade and pouted. "Not even for a little bit?"

"Nope."

"Ugh."

"Anyways, I came here to ask if you all wanted to watch movies at my room but seeing you two so cozy on only one bed I think we'll come here." Jesy replied before leaving. Jade rested her head on Perrie's shoulder, leaning up to kiss Perrie's neck briefly.

"What should we watch?" Jade asks and Perrie shrugs.

"What ever makes you happy, my love."

---

Perrie sighed contently when her body hit the matress. Home sweet home. There was a knock on the door and she groaned. "Come in!"

Katherine walked into the room and Perrie gave her an icy glare.

"If you're fucking with my brother, Katherine, I swear I will end your life and get away with it."

Katherine held her hands up in surrender. She sat down at the end of the bed and gave Perrie a warm smile. "I wanted to say thank you. For not ratting me out when you saw me... at first I wanted to get back at you, to break his stupid little heart and let you watch him deteriorate. But then I sorta started to like him and then I sorta kinda started to love him. Like you with Jade."

Perrie let the words sink in and she sighed.

"Are you just saying this to make me put my gaurd down and do what you said?"

"No. I love him, Perrie."

Perrie held out her hand for Katherine to shake, "Truce?" Katherine smiled, shaking Perrie's hand and repeating her word back to her. Katherine smiled at Perrie before getting up walking to the door.