Ep_1

Moonbyul's pov

"I think we're not right person for each other Byul....
l think we'd better break up"

He said without blinking. May be he felt sorry even to blink. He is very kind. He is the best man i've ever met.....

I have no idea why l liked you so much though we do not match each other.

We both surely knew that we felt uncomfortable around us.But still....I did love you more than Kystal.

My heart felt so much pain when you said those words without looking straight me but yet i don't hate you.

Even a little.May be because i'd already known that you will say one day.

There's nothing i can do when it comes to you Oppa...The more i pull your hand,the more you'll feel burden.

"My name is Moon Byul Yi"

I bowed more than 90° to some olders in front of me.I was extremely nervous back then.

I danced with a heavy heart in front of them.I made so many mistakes but i decided to keep my poker face as if i did nothing wrong.

I become a trainee of a small entertainment called RBW when i am 19.

Everything i have to do is dancing and singing everyday till i don't wanna do anymore.

But this is much better than sitting at the corner of my dark room with sweats in my eyes.

Third person's pov

Moonbyul lives together with one of her little sister Seulgi who is still a high shool student.

She actually is still suffering from her breakup with her first love.But she can't act as the way she wants.

She has to stay strong in front of her sisters and her parents since she is the oldest daughter of her family.

Oldest one should not be an extra burden for family.This is what she learned from her 19 years of life experiences.

At the dark side of Moon,she feels so depressed.She knows herself that she's mentally breaking down.

She is scared to be alone because everytime she is out of everyone's sight, her negative thoughts are pulling her weaknesses out.

She needs someone.Someone she can lean on and cry on his shoulder while talking out her pains.

But Moonbyul became an antisocial while passing thru her toughest time alone and lonely.

Moonbyul's pov

"Byul onnie...we're going to eat tteokkboki tonight....will you come with us too??"

Her puppy eyes are way too cute to refuse but do you know what i said?

"sorry Wheein....i already made an appointment tonight..may be next time"

She then walk back toward the other two with her disappointed face.

I hate myself that my mouth can't say yes though i want inside.My mouth is certainly more familiar with 'No'.

She shake her head to the two which means i won't join with them again.

Hyejin just continue to keep her poker face while our leader Yongsun onnie peek at me.I avoid her eyes as if i don't care their reactions.

By the way,our entertainment had decided the group members.Yes. They're me,Yongsun onnie,Wheein and Hyejin.

If you ask me when we're going to debut, the day our trainers satisfy with our teamwork and skills.

But we got nothing of them now.I guess we have to pass thru many things.

Third person's pov

Moonbyul opens the door soulessly as she exactly knows what she's going to see.

She throws her bag on the bed and herself too.The first thing she does is.....sighing loudly.

It's almost like the way she greets her silent room.Her body hurts from everywhere as if someone is beating her to death.

"ahishiiii..."Her lips automatically curse when some sweats come out from her eyes.Maybe we should call them 'tears'.

Yongsun's pov

It has been almost 1year we four being trained together.And i am worried about our group more and more.

We are not united first.We don't have teamwork.I am not blaming my members but we exactly need to do some changes.

For Wheein and Hyejin, maybe because they are still too young,they give up easily and lack of passion.

But i know they can do better only if i give them some motivations.It's not a big deal.

The problem is..Moonbyul Yi.
To be very honest,i didn't like her attitude when we first met.I thought she is very rude and you know,bitch type.

But after some months later,i begin to realize that i was wrong.She is not that kinda type at all.

She is just....cold i guess.But we all can know that she is kind-hearted only by watching at her manners.

I am gonna say the real problem now.She is seriously an antisocial.

She has no desire to talk to us unless we talk something to her first.And i think she doesn't want to close with us.

But how can we....when we're the girls training to debut together.We'll never be able to debut unless we understand each other's mind.

I definitely have to do something about Moonbyul-yi.